THE SULTANS LABYRINTH

jojo170968
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:THE SULTANS LABYRINTH

[Post New]by jojo170968 on Feb 7, 10 10:15 AM
Hello

I've just played the 1 hour free demo and am upto Realm 11, how many realms or levels are there?

I have played and purchased many games only to have completed them within 20 minutes of paying for them.

Has anyone completed it yet, can you help please?

Jojo

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re: THE SULTANS LABYRINTH

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Oct 8, 10 7:24 AM
Basketcase327 wrote:Edna:
I like this game too, but wish it was a little harder. It has great potential! The puzzles are pretty easy, as are the hidden objects, but they change up the play a lot which is nice. I also like finding the matching items, that is different. I have played for about a half hour and haven't had to use a hint, so that says how easy it is. (lol) If it gets a little tougher in the next half hour I'll probably buy it.

I do agree that is was easy,,,but then, someties it isood toplay an slow easy game from time to time...

now I am stuck with a section....and can't find a game walk through...is there one?

thanks...magi

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Oct 8, 10 7:26 AM
jojo170968 wrote:Hello

I've just played the 1 hour free demo and am upto Realm 11, how many realms or levels are there?

I have played and purchased many games only to have completed them within 20 minutes of paying for them.

Has anyone completed it yet, can you help please?

Jojo

boy you must be an expect player....I have never ever completed a game that fast.....I get tired and close it and go back - maybe - a few days or weeks later...I have about four games going at the same time...just jumped from one to the other...great fun...

[Post New]by CCMcNally65 on May 24, 12 7:19 PM
Unable to find the 5th spade..has anyone got past this yet?

[Post New]by losttotally on Jun 28, 12 12:10 PM
I think the fifth spadi is in the vase on the table on the left side but I can't figure out how to get to it. That is the only other item with a glint. I suppose you have to break it but how? HELP

[Post New]by sissytina on Jul 5, 12 9:12 PM
I am also stuck trying to find the fifth spade or trying to work out how to break the vase because I think it is in that but there doesn't seem to be anything to break it with

Go to: