The Prairie - new offer

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

Re:The Prairie - new offer

[Post New]by afspam on Feb 14, 16 12:50 PM
I've been playing through Major Quests in Japan to get additional items to help creatures in Bellows Manor. I'm up to 16 rubies!

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Feb 14, 16 12:58 PM
margkost wrote:Can someone please clarify whether items in Prairie Room was difficult to find or just the required items took a long time to drop ?

The required items took a long time to drop.

margkost
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by margkost on Feb 14, 16 1:33 PM
Jenny, thanks for the clarification

Rylj
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by Rylj on Feb 15, 16 4:56 AM
The room is rather boring and the items drop rate ok but the the mode that the items require is all over the place. This is one for the tara cards.
All in all not one of the best rooms that have been on offer but far from the worst.

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Feb 15, 16 6:46 AM
Unless time constraints prevent you from waiting to play the room, waiting is the key to getting all of the rubies and liquid nitrogen.

I managed to collect all of the rubies and 27 of the nitrogen by collecting and playing through the Valentines Day room and playing other rooms (mostly major quests for Japan) I only have about 60 neighbours, so it took several days to collect the nitrogen.

margkost
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by margkost on Feb 15, 16 10:00 AM
In the Prairie Room, poltergeist = any ghost.
Finished first artifact in 1 hour 20 minutes.
Finished 2nd artifact with about 30 minutes left.
Did not use talismans, did not feed pet dragon, but used plenty of tara cards.
Did not count carefully but it seems like where a specific mode was needed, max # of go around was 3x.

Have to chase away a ghost in the end.

Happy Hunting

dixons1
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by dixons1 on Feb 15, 16 10:53 AM
This was not the most difficult room but there were some items that were hard to find. Maybe it's just my old eyes.

mrssharon
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mrssharon on Feb 15, 16 2:27 PM
Probably not the best room to play when your faculties aren't all they should be (like when there are pain meds to factor) or when simply tired. Didn't hate it, but some items were a little tough for me to find (like the feather) but not impossible. Did not like the drop rate, either.

And I agree, there have been worse!

aventeux
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by aventeux on Feb 16, 16 3:14 PM
I found the room pretty to look at but I didn't enjoy it very much: too many objects blended a little too well with the background and were therefore difficult to see. Plus it seemed to me that some objects were a little fuzzy.

I played the required modes only and needed 2 hours to finish the offer. I used a Nautilus Pallium, a few bells and no talisman increasing the odds of finding an object.

Bellows Manor, Paris, Venice:
- the 'Laser Pointer' (no text in the quest) is found in puzzle mode in the Museum of Perfume
- 8 quests require a specific mode
- on average 2.5 room searches per object
- by playing round and round until I assembled the third artifact, I collected 21 'Cockatoo Feathers' (to help the creature at Bellows Manor) and 30 'Bags of Gunpowder' (to help the creature at neighbours' places)

Creature at Bellows Manor:
- I helped 46 'Floating Owls' to collect the 30 'Ruby Crystals' (with quest only).
- Total of creatures helped : 252
- Summoning scrolls used : 37
- Gold spent on creature helpers : 625,000 coins
- Energy used on creatures : 1920
(1 Ruby Crystal = 2 crystals ; 5 Cockatoo Feathers = 30 crystals)

Creature at neighbours' places :
- I helped 87 'Floating Owls' to get the 35 'Liquid Nitrogen' (with quest only).
- I needed to visit 98 neighbours to get all the 'Liquid Nitrogen'.
(1 liquid nitrogen = 1 crystal ; 10 Bags of Gunpowder = 10,000 coins)

Expedition room 'The Settlement on the Prairie' :
- the room is open for 4 hours
- 3 quests to chase away a phenomenon
- 6 quests require a specific mode
- on average 3.1 room searches per object.

Go to: