bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Problems clicking on Hidden objects

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 21, 10 1:05 PM
Welcome to the pond Jjazzmine!

It may help to update your video card drivers, Direct X or Flash. Here is a help article with more information. Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Also, sometimes games have penalties for too many wrong clicks which will sometimes disable your cursor momentarily, but it shouldn't take too long before it's back to normal.

You can also contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

Re:Problems clicking on Hidden objects

[Post New]by Jjazzmine on Apr 22, 10 7:21 AM
I understand about excessive clicking. The problem is that the cursor itself flashes in and out of view constantly while moving it. Instead of the cursor appearing at the top layer of the image, it is as if it is one layer below, thus the image itself obscures the cursor. In fact, if the mouse input is zero, the cursor des not appear at all. The ONLY time it is visible is while moving, and then it is in and out. This happens as soon as the game is loaded without even clicking on the images. I have uninstalled the game through the bigfish control panel 3 times and reinstalled it, with the same results each time. I have also reset mouse parameters, and all of the software, including drivers are up-to-date. This is the only game this problem appears on. Any assistance given will be appreciated.

Go to: