problems with game

Re:problems with game

[Post New]by GIZMO1PUGS2 on Feb 23, 11 4:57 PM
wllowldy wrote:Downloaded trial version and am getting an access error. Deleted game. Will d/l again to see what happens.
Everytime I try to play the game it stop and tells me there is an error. So I want my money back or anorther game. It's to much trouble to try to fight to play.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 23, 11 5:50 PM
Hi Gillian8512 and GIZMO1PUGS2!

Gillian8512 wrote:After playing the trial for 22 minutes, I tried to use the Hint button -- it highlighted the item but then did not allow me to pick up the item, just kept making a metallic sound with each click of the mouse...I'm not inclinded to purchase this game with my initial problem and the others described here. However, I am open to suggestions!

If you're not able to easily pick up items, then it may help to run a quick update for your video card driver and DirectX. Some steps can be found in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Our Customer Support team would be happy to help if you have any questions regarding the steps. They can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

GIZMO1PUGS2 wrote:
wllowldy wrote:Downloaded trial version and am getting an access error. Deleted game. Will d/l again to see what happens.
Everytime I try to play the game it stop and tells me there is an error. So I want my money back or anorther game. It's to much trouble to try to fight to play.

Our <as-html>Access Violation</as-html> help article may come in handy for this error, or if you'd like to request a replacement game, please contact Customer Support using one of the options listed above.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by Psdcb5 on Jul 3, 14 3:53 AM
Solomon Expedition which I just got my cursor keeps disappearing on me and I am sure they are not suppose to do that so how do I get them from playing hid and seek from me?

Go to: