1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon here.

[Post New]by 1357wc on Mar 1, 16 11:07 PM
My game won't even open, just black screen and access error. Unstalled, and reinstalled, sent Felix Report. Got an answer the next day for a coupon for a free game. That's it, I guess there will be no fix or they can't be bothered. No answer as to what the problem might be, which means if it happens again with another game, I won't know what to check.

That's getting a little lazy I think.

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon here.

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Mar 3, 16 8:39 AM

Re lease post any TECH ISSUES for Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon here.

[Post New]by Lisaroberts1 on Mar 1, 16 5:43 PM
Im having problems where you use magnet and get camera and token and it crashes

Error access violation at 0x00876c45 program terminated

Same for me .

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 3, 16 12:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the technical issues people have been witnessing in the game.

cnbmimi11, it sounds like you're looking for the wood to fix the ladder. I've taken a look in the forums, and it looks like there's another thread with some great information on locating and retrieving the rung. Here's the link to that that thread below:

ladder

I'm sorry to hear that some have been seeing access violations in the game. I encourage taking a look at the following help article, which has steps specific to that kind of issue:

Access Violation

If anyone continues to see a problem in the game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools needed to gather data on and report issues, and are always willing to help.

1357wc, I understand that you contacted the Technical Support Team about an access violation, but didn't receive troubleshooting steps, and I'm sorry that the issue wasn't addressed in that email. I've been in contact with the Technical Support Team, and it looks like you received an automated email. Since our Reps have recently received an unusually high number of inquiries, that email was sent out to try and help as many people as possible. If you ever receive an automated message like that, and the problem hasn't been addressed, we highly encourage replying directly to it. Our system will automatically close the ticket after a few days if we don't receive a response, so replying let's us know that you need personalized help, and will save your place in line.

If you're still seeing an error, the help article I've included above may help. If the issue persists, or another problem comes up, please feel free to submit a ticket to us again, and someone will be with you as soon as they're able.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by burylass on Mar 9, 16 7:10 AM
cant make screwdriver open vent in hidden object can anybody help me please

[Post New]by pamstu on Mar 11, 16 2:22 PM
My demo ended so I installed the game. When I returned to the game a piece of the map that was in my inventory is gone & can't find it. Keeps sending me back to the map book under glass, but without the piece of map I got when demo was done, I can't & it won't let me go forward, Waiting for an update.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Mar 11, 16 3:18 PM
Access error here after getting the magnet. Have contacted customer service, hoping for a replacement coupon as I am unable to finish.

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Mar 12, 16 6:29 AM
And another game I can't finish. Freezes after using the magnet to open a door.

Dragmire
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Dragmire on Mar 21, 16 6:08 PM
Lisaroberts1 wrote:Im having problems where you use magnet and get camera and token and it crashes

Error access violation at 0x00876c45 program terminated

same here. is there a fix?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 22, 16 2:47 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry that players are experiencing issues with their games.

For players that are having trouble progressing or experiencing freezing and crashing issues, the following help articles have been known to help resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

In regards to an access violation error message, please take note of the following help article as it contains steps specific to this message:

Access Violation

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to further assist and pass along any information to the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Hoppity
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Hoppity on Mar 27, 16 6:51 PM
chrelm wrote:Had been in the middle of the stone puzzle in the clearing in the forest when the demo ran out. I bought the game and when I opened it to play again, the pieces I need to do the stone puzzle were no longer in my inventory but were missing in the puzzle as well. Looks like I have to start the game all over again! Rats!

Exactly the same thing.

[Post New]by LetsGetThis948 on Mar 28, 16 1:15 PM
Just started chapter 2 and I'm doing the hidden object puzzle with the skeleton that the was under the branches. I need to open his mouth with the piece from the magazine, but I can't get the magazine open. It's saying it's missing a piece. I've been watching a bunch of walkthroughs and it doesn't look like they're adding anything to it to open it. I've tapped around the whole scene, but nothing is coming up that could possibly be added to it. What am I doing wrong??

ginro
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by ginro on Apr 11, 16 2:00 PM
What happened to the Bonus Chapter?? There is one in the walkthrough but not in the game - what gives?

Edited on 04/11/2016 at 2:01:37 PM PST

[Post New]by jesgon2ga on Apr 26, 16 8:58 PM
I cannot go past the scene in the backyard where I use the magnet to get the camera and token! I have tried at least 4xs and have given up! All I get is a shut down of game and a message: ERROR ACCESS VIOLATION @0X00876 PROGRAM TERMINATED!

Go to: