Zork1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Zork1 on Feb 20, 16 2:31 PM
I'm running windows 10 - the hint and skip buttons don't work at all.
Is this a known bug that will be fixed or should I just delete the game now?

sollys
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sollys on Feb 21, 16 6:49 AM
No problems with game at all. Windows 8.1. I like this game at lot and will buy SE.

[Post New]by mrsgraz4 on Feb 21, 16 10:31 AM
Exact same issue with the rope ladder not appearing and I cannot proceed. I would like to take advantage of this weekend's sale and buy this CE but need to know if the corrected version will be downloadable soon??
(System is Windows 10)

Edited on 02/21/2016 at 11:04:05 AM PST

blueskies01
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by blueskies01 on Feb 21, 16 9:49 PM
Mac OS X 10.11.3: Hint button inaccurate when pointing to items already in screen bar --points to incorrect item(s), which caused big delays, until I learned to ignore it. It also pointed to incorrect places to jump to from current location.

Edited on 02/21/2016 at 9:50:55 PM PST

Morgana33
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Morgana33 on Feb 22, 16 1:18 PM
I'm running win 10 64 bit. The issue I have is with the cut-scene graphics being blurry and slow, maybe I need a newer vlc version as I've noticed the files are .flv.
Other than that, this game plays fine so far I'm only halfway through.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 23, 16 11:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear of these issues that have been occurring in the game. To address the technical problems that have been mentioned, I recommend reading the following help articles. They include steps that can help when these kinds of problems come up:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If anyone continues to experience an issue after reading our help articles, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools necessary to gather information on problems and report them, and they're always willing to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

callielee
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by callielee on Feb 24, 16 9:45 AM
I have a different issue. Playing on a Mac running El Capitan . The game itself ran well, but there is a glitch in the bonus that will not allow me to pick up the other half of the shears. I am going to try some things and will post IF they work. If not, this is it.
No go. Do not want to start over to get to the Bonus Game. oh well/ i enjoyed it to here!

Edited on 02/24/2016 at 1:12:57 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 24, 16 2:21 PM
Hi callielee,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue picking up the shears in the bonus chapter. I suggest reading the following help article, which has steps that can help when there's trouble interacting with items, and is specific to Mac computers:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If this problem is still occurring, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any of our Reps will be more than happy to help.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Tadypole on Feb 24, 16 9:42 PM
I purchased this game and installed it but it froze and stopped at 100%. So I shut it down and reinstalled the game from the purchase history in game manager - same ending as the first installation. I got an Error code: 1402. Can someone help me about this?
Thanks..

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Feb 24, 16 11:40 PM
Tadypole wrote:I purchased this game and installed it but it froze and stopped at 100%. So I shut it down and reinstalled the game from the purchase history in game manager - same ending as the first installation. I got an Error code: 1402. Can someone help me about this?
Thanks..

Go to top of page to Help. In there you will see error codes. Look up the one starting with 1 and find 1402. It will tell you what to do. I believe you have to sign out of Big Fish and sign back in again. You may have to reinstall, can't quite remember.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 25, 16 12:16 PM
Hi Tadypole,

I wanted to stop by to address the error code you saw. Thank you 1357wc for taking the time to provide that great information! To make things a little easier, I've gone ahead and included a link to that help article that discusses error 1402:

Errors 1400, 1401, 1402, and 1404

If that error code is still showing up after looking at the steps in that help article, or if another issue is occurring, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 02/25/2016 at 12:17:27 PM PST

No Belt on the charger

[Post New]by 1934ford on Feb 26, 16 10:53 AM
Hello I am using windows 7 and I have restarted twice and hen I get to where I should be able to pick up the belt from the charger there is no belt...This is where I get stuck and can't go any further.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 26, 16 4:19 PM
Hi 1934ford,

I'm sorry to hear that the belt isn't appearing where you're supposed to collect it. The following help article may help address this situation. The steps included can resolve problems like this, where items aren't appearing where they're supposed to be obtained.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Our Technical Support Team is a great resource when tech issues emerge. We encourage contacting them with a Dr. Felix Report for further troubleshooting steps and information. Any of our Reps will be willing to help.

bfgPanthalassa

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on Mar 5, 16 2:23 PM
Windows Vista 64-bit. In the bonus game, I am in the room with the kid, trying to open the safe with the stethoscope. When I use the arrow buttons to move the red ball around the maze, the ball moves outside the maze, and went completely outside the window with the maze in it. I tried closing it and reopening, and closing and reopening the game, and still had the same problem. I had to skip it.

hhs1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by hhs1 on Mar 14, 16 9:54 AM
trying to pick up the camera from the backyard....The game aborts with a write protection...Use windows 10.....Anyone else get this error? Sorry....Wong game forum......

Edited on 03/14/2016 at 10:09:18 AM PST

[Post New]by Palaluuseri on Mar 30, 16 1:09 PM
I have the same problem with the rope ladder. I would like to use today's coupon code for this game, but I won't if the game doesn't work. The rope ladder doesn't appear when I click on it from my inventory. Didn't get all the boards yet though, and the demo ended, so I don't know if it would work with all the boards.

Go to: