Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ forum

[Post New]by crb7189 on Dec 12, 09 1:44 PM
I had a room key in my inventory - now it's gone & I can't continue. What do I do??

[Post New]by drubin on Dec 12, 09 4:30 PM
crb7189 wrote:I had a room key in my inventory - now it's gone & I can't continue. What do I do??

[Post New]by summertimefairys on Dec 12, 09 9:06 PM
I guess thats what loyal customer get..... the shaft.. what a shame

[Post New]by bobsandra on Dec 13, 09 4:42 AM
I also waited for this release but will not buy it if I can't finish the game. Have enjoyed all MCF up to now but feel we should have all the same components as the Collectors Edition

[Post New]by pocket35 on Dec 13, 09 11:41 AM
Has anyone downloaded the strategy guide, I paid for it downloaded it and when i open it up all i get is a blank white screen. Is anyone else having these problems? Its very difficult to play without it

lalaby47
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by lalaby47 on Dec 13, 09 11:52 AM
mizlibhill wrote:Open letter to BFG. I do feel cheated. I love the morphing thing. I am extremely disappointed that BFG took them out of the edition we waited so long for. Just because we can't afford $20.00 for a video game does not mean we should be treated as 2nd class buyers. I've always enjoyed BFC, but this is insulting.

MizLibHill

[Post New]by marletia1 on Dec 13, 09 12:04 PM
Hello anyone out there! I am new to the games. I feel sooo dens. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm stuck. I can't find anything. I can't find the spark plug, how to swing over the bridge with, or even the key to the tool box in the garage! That's just to get started! Please help me! Marletia

[Post New]by Jessieb79 on Dec 13, 09 12:10 PM
Folks, you don't seem to understand what "Collector's Edition" means. Stop whining that you've been cheated. If you had paid $20.00 for the CE, and it turned out to be the same version as the $6.99 version, you'd be on here saying you were cheated then too.

I don't mind my $6.99 version, except it would be nice if it didn't crash every fifteen minutes, taking my computer down with it. Then, my profile is "corrupted," so I have to start over from the beginning! Argh!

I'm writing to tech support about this as well, but if you're reading this thread before you buy, beware. They may need to put out a patch. Sigh.

NMlost62
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by NMlost62 on Dec 13, 09 2:33 PM
I am seriously irritated about the "Collector's Edition" price and privileges situation. One of the few hobbies I can afford now are the BF games, now the price is reasonable. Now, one of the better games is back to the old outrageous price and contains elements only accessible to those with more money with which to play. Just not bloody fair! Join me and contact CS about this.

keystone1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by keystone1 on Dec 13, 09 2:40 PM
blackjack4360 wrote:I feel cheated too

keystone1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by keystone1 on Dec 13, 09 2:41 PM
blackjack4360 wrote:I feel cheated too
Yes shouldnt be in walkthrough if we dont get it spent time trying to do something i cant even do. Jokes on us i guess

[Post New]by mehnsd on Dec 13, 09 8:42 PM
Help......I am stuck. When I went to the town, and found the hidden objects in the freezer, the frozen meat did not go into my inventory. Without it, I can't get past the darned wolf. I keep going back, trying to activate the freezer, but it just won't work. Any suggestions?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 09 8:47 PM
mehnsd wrote:Help......I am stuck. When I went to the town, and found the hidden objects in the freezer, the frozen meat did not go into my inventory. Without it, I can't get past the darned wolf. I keep going back, trying to activate the freezer, but it just won't work. Any suggestions?
Did you scroll back and forth in your inventory to see if it is on the second page?

[Post New]by mehnsd on Dec 14, 09 9:20 AM
Yes, I did...then I finally realized that "scrap of paper" in my inventory was actually the frozen meat....doh! I am off and running now....thanks!

[Post New]by bolhar on Dec 14, 09 10:44 AM
Can any one help me? I can't get the hidden object game to get the bag of potato chips, And I can't knock the head off the rabbitt. Help!

[Post New]by polidori on Dec 14, 09 12:34 PM
I'm having the same two problems. The game won't allow me to knock off the rabbit's head, and, when I took the lantern, there was no hidden object section for me to get the potato chips.

[Post New]by mummyandme on Dec 14, 09 2:17 PM
omg would you guys stop wining! bfg said from the begining that the colectors edition was going to cost more, and have lots of extras for avid MCF fans, THAT DON'T EFFECT NORMAL GAMEPLAY. you don't need them to enjoy the game.

by all means complain, but i doubt they will give you the colectors edition for free or anything. you pay for what you get, and this game would have been expensive to make (argentina anyone?), so your lucky to get it at $6.99.

theres no "privleges", if you want the colectors edition, save up for it in ur games budget, or whatever it is you purchase your games with. 3 weeks X $6.99 = $21.
enuf to buy the game.

[Post New]by anna0649 on Dec 14, 09 2:58 PM
I have tried and tried to knock off the head of that bunny rabbit to no avail. Can someone please tell me where I have to hit it . I have the regular version not the CE. Thanks

[Post New]by tazmaniac on Dec 14, 09 3:10 PM
help PLEASE....apparently I missed a step after leaving the museum....the walk through said to turn right and go to the grocery store for another hidden item game...here I was to get kerosene for the lantern that is in the hunting lodge. I have gone back to the museum numerous times and from there directly to grocery store and there is no hidden object game and therefore, no kerosene....leaving me unable to pick up cell phone at farmhouse. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...especially if they work!

[Post New]by BadDawg45 on Dec 14, 09 4:27 PM
WOW, What A Ride, I will Admit it, it took me 2 days to get thru it , 4 hrs at a time. Never seen anything,like this before.
From the get go it takes a hold of you and does not leave your thoughts.
The Graphics are amazing, as well as the story line.
Was A Wonderful Buy as well.
Thanks All.
Badawg

Go to: