Re:Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by barnunn on Jan 6, 10 6:42 PM


I went through the bathroom floor, completed Manager's office, but when I went back to the main room there was no sparkly area to the left of the fireplace!
What am I doing wrong??? HELP!!!!

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 6, 10 6:48 PM
barnunn wrote:

I went through the bathroom floor, completed Manager's office, but when I went back to the main room there was no sparkly area to the left of the fireplace!
What am I doing wrong??? HELP!!!!


There are other things you need to do before that area will sparkle. You should have picked up a key in the manager's office. Go to the boathouse and use it.

 

Re:Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by barnunn on Jan 6, 10 7:00 PM
I am following the walkthrough....it doesn't direct me to the boathouse......
but I'll try anything to get unstuck!!

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 6, 10 7:56 PM
barnunn wrote:I am following the walkthrough....it doesn't direct me to the boathouse......
but I'll try anything to get unstuck!!


Actually the walkthrough does tell you to go to the boathouse after finding the key in the manager's office.

 
pamsoso
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by pamsoso on Jan 11, 10 1:46 AM
morning, I have asked this question on the mail walk through site, but no reply..so here I go again...I have turned off the water, found all the things in the managers office, the walk through says go to the main room left of the entrance and click on the starkly area to the left of the fire...there is not one there...I have checked and all the things have been done correctly, could this be a download problem? thank you pamsoso

 

Re:Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by darplayer on Jan 20, 10 11:34 AM
ok i have a major problem.. i didnt realize about the microwave so i gave the wolf my frozen meat.. it has now disappeared from my inventory so obviously i cant get past the wolf! i went back to where i got the meat from, and everywhere else to see if anymore hidden scenes might have it but there are no more scenes to do .. i am stuck and i want my meat back!!!! help please
thank you

 

Re:Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by darplayer on Jan 20, 10 12:44 PM
found it!

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 20, 10 7:12 PM
pamsoso wrote:morning, I have asked this question on the mail walk through site, but no reply..so here I go again...I have turned off the water, found all the things in the managers office, the walk through says go to the main room left of the entrance and click on the starkly area to the left of the fire...there is not one there...I have checked and all the things have been done correctly, could this be a download problem? thank you pamsoso


You are looking at the wrong place in the walkthrough. After the first HOG in the manager's office, the walkthrough instructs you to use the key you received and go to the boathouse. When you return to the office after visiting the boathouse a second HOG will open. It is after that scene that you go to the room with fireplace and find the sparkly area.

 

Re:Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by JustJackie on Mar 19, 10 8:26 PM
The easiest way to find the the place next to the fireplace is this. Next to the stairs you click the arrow as if you are going to the left. Next, when you get to that part of the room you will see a laptop computer. Point towards the computer and you will be next to the fireplace. The object that sparkles is the backpack or close to it. Enjoy.

 
 
 
 
Go to: