nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 1, 10 1:01 PM
77Emma77 wrote:great, i think i am in the 5th chapter, but i got stuck, i do not know how to turn the electricity on. what do i need for that? how to make the generator work at the side of the hotel?

When you click on top of the treasure chest in the nautical room there is a puzzle. When that is completed you get directions for operating the generator. If you have already done that it will be in your journal. You need a spark plug for the generator. In order to find that you have to have fixed the live wires and traveled down the left fork after the covered bridge. Its difficult to tell you what else to do because there is so much and I don't know what you've done already. If you go back to page 1 of this forum near the top you will find a link to a walkthrough.

77Emma77
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by 77Emma77 on Feb 1, 10 2:27 PM
thanx, i did this all already. have plenty of items, and came to the place where i have to put those four "jewels" into... i think i am near the end. going to check the last chapter

[Post New]by popalo on Mar 28, 10 10:05 AM
youngatheart_49 wrote:Hello, I seem to be having a problem with finding the phone charger. When I go from the Manager's office back to the main room, there is no sparkling area by the fireplace, to get into the hidden object area to get the phone charger. Also, I seem to have the same problem when trying to access the hidden object area in the romantice bedroom. The bed is not sparkling so that I can get the saw needed for the tree. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by popalo on Mar 28, 10 10:11 AM
youngatheart_49 wrote:Hello, I seem to be having a problem with finding the phone charger. When I go from the Manager's office back to the main room, there is no sparkling area by the fireplace, to get into the hidden object area to get the phone charger. Also, I seem to have the same problem when trying to access the hidden object area in the romantice bedroom. The bed is not sparkling so that I can get the saw needed for the tree. Can anyone help?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 28, 10 1:27 PM
Popalo, the hidden object scenes that you mention are second ones for those areas and they are not triggered until you have done certain other things. When you leave the manager's office after the first HOG scene there, you should go to the boathouse with the key you received from that scene. After you return from there you should find that several new HOG scenes have been triggered in the hotel including one in the manager's office, one in the fireplace room and one in the floral bedroom.

[Post New]by ale2028 on Jul 28, 10 3:30 PM
popalo wrote:

where can i find the phone. and how do i get over the bridge to the ruins?

[Post New]by AsahinaX on Sep 15, 10 11:11 PM
Hello. I'm having problem with generating electricity. The red fuse box has puzzle and I can't solve it. Can someone give me a hint to solve the problem? Thanks.

Edited on 09/15/2010 at 11:12:30 PM PST

[Post New]by kucha507 on Mar 9, 12 1:19 PM
I put in the spark plug and followed the directions for the generator, but nothing happened.

[Post New]by applemom86 on Aug 28, 12 3:36 PM
I can't seem to find the car jack for the life of me.

I have all 3 relics, gone through all of the museum, turned off the electricity, put out the fire in the fireplace, and gotten 2 coins. I have gotten to the farmhouse path but I don't have the snowshoes.

I haven't unlocked the glovebox in the car. I still have wire clippers, de-icer spray, feather, glue, tape reel, lantern, and urn with ashes. What do I do next?

[Post New]by 2THBCH on Mar 13, 13 8:48 AM
Hi, im messed up and dont know how to fix this one but I fed the wolf the steak frozen before realizing I was suppose to thaw it in the microwave so it didnt work. He ate it frozen but wont let me pass through either side. I dont see any way of going back and fixing it. Id hate to think that i would have to start all over from the beginning as im all ready into it 5 hrs. now, as it was a tough haul just getting to this point. This game goes from one extreme to the next and is so wishy washy and back and forth im not sure where im suppose to be from one minuite to the next, pretty much clueless from the beginning. Also missed the spark plug along the way but im more concerned what to do about the unthawed meat the wolf scarfed and wont let me pass. Any help? Id so appreciate it please and thank you.

Go to: