Lillie1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Wolfhill extra play

[Post New]by Lillie1 on Apr 18, 16 6:43 PM
In the bonus game, I cannot get past the townspeople in the Wolfhill extra where they have something that affects them at night. I even tried the hint button and it goes to the clock. Nothing happens when I click on it. Any suggestions?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 20, 16 5:29 PM
Hi Lillie1,

From what you've described, this sounds like this might be a stopping point that you may be able to pass by restarting the game or starting a new profile. If that doesn't work or if you'd prefer not to start a new profile, you're definitely welcome to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help and are also able to assist with replacement games if needed.

For any issues that have been previously reported in this thread, do know that we've passed these on to the developer, since only they have the ability to update the game. In the meantime, if the recommended steps haven't worked, we do recommend that you contact Support as outlined above.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by Madigan1 on Jun 19, 16 12:22 AM
Stuck in forest and can't get out of screen. Hint says to leave but won't let me.

Go to: