Problems with game

zuziq
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Problems with game

[Post New]by zuziq on Dec 23, 09 12:24 PM
When I get to the electric panal I get an error access violation at 0x10192676 ( tried to write 0x0002B70), program terminated. Any one know how to fix this?

[Post New]by RustyBarbwire on Dec 23, 09 2:41 PM
I'm having the same problem with a game I just downloaded today called Nat Geo Adventure: Ghost Fleet. When I try to play it, it gives the same error code and now none of the games will start cause it says I'm already playing a game which I'm not. I wonder if this is another problem with McAfee like we had once before?
I hope BF clears this up real soon. I believe it happened before right at Christmas like this time. Hmmmm. Merry Christmas everyone.

suzic
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by suzic on Dec 30, 09 12:56 PM
I'm having issues of my own. I did the free trial. My mouse is very slow to respond and hard to manuver. If I download the collectors edition will it improve or will it be a waste of money.

[Post New]by f3d_up_bi7ch on Dec 30, 09 1:28 PM
i have tried and tried to get the generator to work no matter what i do i can't get it to work any suggestions

suezn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by suezn on Dec 30, 09 3:05 PM
I refuse to be ripped off and that's what it sounds like when looking at others who have posted that their Mystery Case File Dire Grove $6.99 game is not working properly. Big Fish has lost a member if they can't make good on my purchase. Those of you who have the same probs need to protest also. I also cannot receive the chips to feed the wolf or recieve the rabbits head with the hammer. There was no memtion that if the more expensive edition would have "all" needed objects and the cheaper edition would leave you in the learch. Hate being ripped off too much of that going on in the world.
Dad told me once burned is a lesson twice burned is not an option.... no more purchases for me thank you!

queenjoy
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by queenjoy on Dec 30, 09 11:09 PM
I would just like to say that i too am having problems with this game, it wan't load at all and it just sits on my taskbar and i can't remove it without restarting my pc.
I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled and still nothing, i wrote to Bigfish the day after i bought the game which was around Christmas time and i still have not heard from them. I have been reading some of the problems this game seem to have and i must say that i am a little worried that i have bought a game with problems, if soi it may have to be my last game, $6.99 may not be a lot of money for some but when one converts that to Aussie dollars for me it's a lot and i can't afford to waste it on a game that we can't play. I have writen to them again today so i do hope i get a reply soon because as one might say, we're not a happy chappies .

[Post New]by SuperNova2711 on Dec 31, 09 4:11 AM
jakes_momma wrote:I purchased the $6.99 edition and having problems like some others i've read in the forum. I'm unable to find potato chips for wolf and also unable to knock the bunny's head off. Any resolutions to these problems yet?

I found frozen meat in the freezer. I cooked it in the microwave. Then gave it to the volf - and he was happy :o)

bedheadkg
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by bedheadkg on Dec 31, 09 4:57 AM
suezn wrote: I also cannot receive the chips to feed the wolf or recieve the rabbits head with the hammer. There was no memtion that if the more expensive edition would have "all" needed objects and the cheaper edition would leave you in the learch.

None of those items are needed to finish the game, they just unlock bonus hidden object rounds and a secret area. The meat you need to feed the wolf is in the cellar of the shop in the freezer.

Problems with game

[Post New]by marsloft on Jan 30, 10 9:07 PM
lil_deb wrote:
zip2me wrote:I am having problems with the morphing objects in all scenes. I am up to the fam house and should find object #38 on the morphing chimney but nothing happens when I click on the chimney.
this has been the same for morphing objects 1 - 37 - nothing happens when I click on the suggested object. I am using the walk through and following it to the letter.
Another item is that in the Hunting Lodge I am not finding the Hidden Object scene to obtain the potatoe chips.
Has anyone else experienced these problems?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 31, 10 6:43 AM
There aren't any morphs in this verson of the game. They're only in the CE.

Go to: