bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for The Hunt for Red Panda here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 2, 16 4:09 PM
I also understand there's some question about testing the games. We absolutely want our players to be able to enjoy games without encountering technical issues, and so our games are tested on a variety of platforms before they're released. Unfortunately, due to the wide range of options available for computers, unforeseen technical issues may emerge. We appreciate everyone who’s taken the time to report those issues here, and I’m going to pass along these posts so that the appropriate team can see them.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 03/02/2016 at 4:09:57 PM PST

maizijane
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by maizijane on Mar 3, 16 11:49 AM
I can not get the game to open. I am taken back to Game Manager and prompted to Play again. I have uninstalled an reinstalled bfgclient and still can't get it to play. I am using Windows 10. I was not given any error codes.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 3, 16 12:59 PM
Hi maizijane,

I'm sorry to hear that the game hasn't been opening for you. Thank you for including that description of what's happening, and letting us know that you tried reinstalling the client. I suggest taking a look at the following help article, under the What if my games crash, freeze, or won't play? section. It has steps specific for computers using Windows 10, and can help with this sort of issue:

Windows 10

If the problem continues, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any of our Reps will be happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by mammigrammiof7 on Mar 4, 16 12:29 PM
I have 3 stars on all the pics and I can't get into the next museum. How do I get in there?

Judes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Judes on Mar 6, 16 4:35 AM
I'm running it on a Mac, OS X El Capitan. It will freeze during a ainting and the only thing I can do it to leave the painting I'm working on, and either go on to another one, or go out and restart. I've deleted it and re-installed it, but it still keeps happening.

[Post New]by Gaiagal on Mar 11, 16 8:08 AM
I;ve completed first 3 places (NY, London, France) but cannot advance to Netherlands. Just nothing happens. I can go backwards but not forward.

Go to: