Having Problems

Re:Having Problems

[Post New]by knmitch08 on Dec 21, 09 7:19 AM
I am having the same problem, unable to order the four sea pictures. When I click and hold nothing happens, I can't move the pictures. I just purchased this game and think it was a mistake. I've even followed all the troubleshoot suggestions. Deleted, reloaded, and all..Any help out there?

Edited on 12/21/2009 at 10:17:34 AM PST

stigs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by stigs on Dec 22, 09 3:32 PM
Having a problem arranging the 4 pictures in Post 5, Chapter 1. I'm really enjoying this game and this is very frustrating. Gues I will just wait too.

[Post New]by elon_hephzibah on Dec 23, 09 7:20 PM
I'm having problem. Can't seem to get pass the rearranging the pass minigame in Chapter 2. Can anyone help? No matter how I drag, click or restarting the game, it doesn't seem to work... Getting pretty annoyed...

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Dec 26, 09 8:20 PM
I have had the same problem with the pass minigame in Chapter 2. I have a mac and am going to report it to CS.

[Post New]by Jillcoco on Dec 27, 09 3:07 PM
kiralightly wrote:My problem is in taking the pictures at the fun park. keep getting 'miss'. I don't think it should take days to do this. anyone have this problem? I already bought it. Thank you

tessb67
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by tessb67 on Jan 2, 10 3:37 AM
Am also having the same problem in swapping the pictures on the computer. Have read all quotes on here but no reply from BFG. Any idea if they are listening. Luckily I have not brought it but I was going to.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Jan 3, 10 12:12 PM
happy554 wrote:Got past four tiles, got past pictures in the park, but now I can't swap the tiles on the stage pass in Chapter 2...

I had this problem with the game on a PPC Mac. The Intel Mac can do this mini game. Haven't gone further with the game.

bats33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bats33 on Jan 13, 10 8:51 PM
This is so weird to read all these complaints about the game not working right. I don't have any problems when I play it. I have played all the way through ten times already. ( I have Vista but I don't think that matters.)

[Post New]by barbdeest1 on Feb 17, 10 12:10 PM
I purchased Gotcha Celebrity secrets and I have a problem with post 5 too in trying to put the correct pictures in the blank spaces. Has anyone gotten thru this mini game???

Hazel53Xby
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Hazel53Xby on Feb 27, 11 11:19 AM
I read all about the glitch on the Schedule Event mini-game but I wasn't worried because BFG would not put this game out as DD without fixing this problem , WOULD THEY? OH YES THEY DID!!!!!!!!
Another game which fishies asked for a fix for and nothing done about it.
Even as a daily deal, there is no point in buying a game that doesn't work. When this game was released, lots of complaints about the schedule event mini-game not working. IT STILL DOES NOT WORK. A very frustrated and disappointed little old fishy is me boo hoo
Hazel

[Post New]by vblake_47 on Mar 7, 11 2:32 AM
I bought this game and also having the same problems with the mini game before level 2. I have tried everything , thinking about asking for a refund for this game

Go to: