sir match-a-lot

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:sir match-a-lot

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 11, 16 3:07 PM
Perfect. Upgraded Blue Mine it is. Thx GCG. Thx also to Finnakee. That's a very helpful heads up.

I've just one more potion to win and one egg to find then I'm graduated from Witchdom to Troll island.

Cheers

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 12, 16 10:29 PM
Good to go GCG. I'm close to building the mine on Troll's (BLUE and upgraded). Thx to all.

To recap - as you progress through the game

1. Always return once a day to the Dragon District to harvest fireflies and sell for Gold.

2. Remember to harvest your Gold from your Gold Mine in Witchdom every few hours.

3. Forum is your friend.

Cheers

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Apr 14, 16 12:17 PM
do U see your character is eating an apple when you are joining up reds

Edited on 04/14/2016 at 12:17:38 PM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 15, 16 6:31 PM
I'm so busy planning my next move as I'm matching the reds that I have never noticed. I'll go check.

Back to the mines on Troll's Castle - I built my first mine blue and upgraded it to the max. Now I'm ready to build the second. Should I make it purple?

Cheers

candiqqq
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by candiqqq on Apr 18, 16 2:02 PM
mpendo wrote:Good to go GCG. I'm close to building the mine on Troll's (BLUE and upgraded). Thx to all.

To recap - as you progress through the game

1. Always return once a day to the Dragon District to harvest fireflies and sell for Gold.

2. Remember to harvest your Gold from your Gold Mine in Witchdom every few hours.

3. Forum is your friend.

Cheers

just where does the gold go to after you mine it. I don't see my total gold amount being affected at all?

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on May 16, 16 11:46 AM
Sorry candi, I just noticed your post. If you click on your Gold mine in Witchville and don't receive up to 45 Gold every 3 hours, then you have a game glitch that you should speak to Tech Sup about.

Cheers

Go to: