Off to buy

Happy Holidays to everyone

april445
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Re:game reviews

[Post New]by april445 on Dec 19, 09 5:20 PM
I like the game, just as I did the first one. Not too hard, lots of fun extras in the game and in the prediction room. Game play is long enough to feel got more than 6.99's worth.
I may get booded at but I think it is more of a girls game than guys. Good fun on these very cold nights.

Surly1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Surly1 on Dec 20, 09 4:58 AM
I purchased this one...really like it. Has a good variety of mini-games - though not as challenging as say, MCF's games. All in all, a nice relaxing game well worth the 6.99 price.

The only glitch I had was in the labyrinth - kept freezing up and I needed to keep hitting escape key and going back in to complete it. Other than that, it ran fine.

Edited on 12/20/2009 at 5:00:13 AM PST

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Dec 22, 09 4:19 PM
OK, going to go against the grain here...while I liked many things about this game (mini-games in particular) I could not get past two things. First, the weird, glowering look on Casandra's face, and secondly, the appearance that she was READING each of her lines! Her eyes move left, right, left, right - VERY annoying. I could never stand seeing an actor do this on TV, really couldn't take it in the game. Oh well, there's always the re-build of Samantha Swift!

[Post New]by briteredlips on Dec 23, 09 1:05 AM
ok. This is a GOOD game! At least as good as the first one, if not better. Great graphics. Nice hint system. Lots and lots to do. Boredom will not be factor in this game. Really like it a lot. Yep, this goes on my hurry up and buy list! Just got to give it a great big thumbs up!

Go to: