georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for World's Greatest Places Mosaics here

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Mar 18, 16 2:20 PM
I noticed a "timer bonus" button in the options that was marked, so I unmarked it and that seems to keep the pop-up timer from showing up. There's no explanation that I can find for this. It seems to be independent of the timed option setting, which is just weird.

jimjoeb
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jimjoeb on Mar 20, 16 12:56 PM
Very frustrating game. I played at the casual level which should have started relatively easily. Not the case! Had to play level 3 times to get through and only made it because I remembered where the shapes belonged. Level 4, I have no idea what the instructions were trying to say about when and why to swap. NO BUY!!! Very disappointing because mosaics are my favorite game.

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Mar 21, 16 7:45 PM
Yes, the game does have some glicthes, colours are sometimes difficult to see. But well done for trying to do something different. The shapes does take time to uderstand and master - a challenge.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Mar 22, 16 10:21 AM
Finished the game today. Many of the levels I am unable to get three stars which is frustrating for me. It seems the three stars are strictly time based, as there were a few I finished with errors and hints used and still got the three stars. The explanations are minimal but the puzzles are solvable. There is one puzzle - the one with the balloons - where the number clues are incorrect on the right-most ballon. The main thing to remember about the different shapes is that no space is required between different shapes, only similar shapes.It is frustrating that several puzzles were only able to be solved with hints or errors. Definitely a challenge.

Go to: