Wizards Pen-HO

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

Re:Wizards Pen-HO

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Feb 26, 09 12:08 AM
....and so it arrives. Hmmm... since Sept. 25th? Anyway, as stated, I gave up waiting and bought it abt 2 months ago elsewhere. I really liked it, found it different and challenging, but seems to be a real LoveIt/HateIt from others responses so *shrug*. Not gonna do a full review, feeling not so good atm, but deffinitly give this a:

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Feb 26, 09 12:13 AM
So sorry you're not feeling well, Poodle. Feel better soon. I am definately going to try it!!

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Feb 26, 09 12:38 AM
Poodle, feel free to say what you want, to each its own. Its ok for you to like it and talk about it even though others do not, its

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Feb 26, 09 2:22 AM
Nagasse wrote:Poodle, feel free to say what you want, to each its own. Its ok for you to like it and talk about it even though others do not, its

I have never ever let other people's opinions stop me from stating my own, in real life or the pond, so no worries there. Just not giving it a full review cuz just don't have the energy to atm. I really liked it and felt it had a unique game mechanic with the revealing the pictures bit and a reworking of the HO thing. Hence the upwards thumbs above.

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Feb 26, 09 2:43 AM
I agree, Poodle! I really liked it as well. To each his/her own, as they say! LOL

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Feb 26, 09 12:53 PM
IF WE "ALL" liked the same games>>>>> LIFE would be boring!

To each their own!

I LOVE H O Games & Board/Card Games.... .BUT HATE TM Games.

Happy Gaming

PEN

Edited on 02/26/2009 at 12:53:28 PM PST

kiminee
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kiminee on Mar 1, 09 1:42 PM
This game sounded so promising, but I too deleted it before finishing demo hour. Agree that it's not a true HO - kind of in a class by itself, agree with "visual puzzler" description.

Would love to support development into new arenas, but this missed the "fun" mark by too wide a margin.

kahlida1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kahlida1 on Mar 3, 09 6:38 PM
I liked the game a little, bought it, played it, but i think i'll delete it. not too challenging. very different, tho.
I liked playing it, but its not a game I would like playing over agaiin.

[Post New]by karwhitehall on Mar 4, 09 1:42 PM
I like the HO games. Gave this one a try and was disappointed. Did I buy it? Yes, will I replay it like the other HO games? NO I played it all the way through because I like to see the outcome. And yes, I did get it thru

[Post New]by Deewyatt1950 on Mar 6, 09 7:44 PM
Hi all, have a question for everyone. Do you find these games a bore once you have completed all levels? I am very disappointed with BFG. I would have thought by now, that they would make the games more challenging. But they are smart enough to know that once you completed the game, you get bored and look for something new with more challenges, therefore you will spend more money. Does anyone feel this way? I purchased Serpent of Isis about 3 hours ago, and I just requested my money back. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

[Post New]by anneni on Mar 16, 09 1:13 PM
hello,
I think you are right. Most games are to easy but this one I just can,t get throug the level where you should klick on the right side on a word, ex head and then klick on the doll made of wood. IT DOES´NT WORK AND I,M GOING CRAZY! Please help me!

Edited on 03/16/2009 at 1:15:11 PM PST

Go to: