Ricjon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Virtual City forum

[Post New]by Ricjon on Jan 3, 10 8:07 PM
Rolltideua35 wrote:I'm having trouble on the Montana Glendale 3.7 level also. I cannot transport passengers to Ismay it only allows people to go out. Any suggestions?

Hi I'm also having trouble here. I can get passengers OUT but not IN. Someone help us please!
Thanks for alovely game. If I can pass this level)

Ricjon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ricjon on Jan 3, 10 8:10 PM
GILMOUR wrote:I am having trouble on 3.1 starting from scratch, cant seem to get to 60000, not matter how hard I try, have started the game twice, has any one got any tips .

Ricjon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ricjon on Jan 3, 10 8:12 PM
GILMOUR wrote:I am having trouble on 3.1 starting from scratch, cant seem to get to 60000, not matter how hard I try, have started the game twice, has any one got any tips .

You need to update everything even buses and trucks. I got it when the buses got upgraded. Hope this helps you.

sonhof
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sonhof on Jan 4, 10 1:14 AM
Trappedinny wrote:On level 2.10 I have got everything in place for the furniture factory but there is an icon that looks like material and there is no where to get it from. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Is this the level with the marina?? you have to import material from another town on the bottom right of the screen. you have to repair the bridge first.

[Post New]by cmjostes on Jan 4, 10 3:03 PM
Need help at getting montana level to stop freezing when I try to play.

[Post New]by Trappedinny on Jan 4, 10 4:56 PM
how do you get to the bottom of the screen? I can move up and side to side but not down. I have tried scrolling and anything else I can think of with no luck. Your help is greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by jwbm2525 on Jan 4, 10 8:53 PM
just downloaded this game tonight, love it so far.

But I can't figure out how to get my happiness rating up! I'm stuck on 1.8

hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by hangel1 on Jan 6, 10 5:31 PM
This is my first post!!! i LOVE THIS GAME (Virtual City) but I have a question. Are we being given the updated version of this game when we purchase it? According to G5 they have an updated version which is more helpful in getting through the levels and God knows I need all the help I can get.

Also would like to say thanks to everyone who has replied to the questions in getting through the levels. You are all so helpful. THANKS!!

[Post New]by tcowgill on Jan 7, 10 8:45 AM
Im stuck on level 2-5 also. My Oil derrick and Steel Mill only produce 14 and they stop. I need to deliver 15 appliance to the mall and after 14 I can't make anymore. Help!!

hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by hangel1 on Jan 8, 10 5:06 PM
this same thing happened to me. I just waited and all of a sudden the appliance appeared and was delivered. So, unless it was a fluke, I'd say just wait for it.

hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by hangel1 on Jan 8, 10 5:09 PM
I'm stuck on level 4.Saginaw, Mich. I cannot get my trucks to deliver oil to the neighboring town so I can get the polyester to make the clothes. The neighboring town kept my oil truck. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Remanne90 on Jan 8, 10 5:32 PM
I soooo need help on level 4.3- Troy, Michigan. I can't seem to get the income at 6000- I can only seem to get 5500. What am I not doing?? And I have upgraded all my buildings and vehicles too!

Edited on 01/08/2010 at 5:33:58 PM PST

hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by hangel1 on Jan 8, 10 6:34 PM
Did you upgrade all your houses and put in bus stops so all the people go to the mall and theater to spend money?

Welcome to Virtual City forum

[Post New]by justauntb on Jan 10, 10 4:28 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Virtual City forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual City players.

Is there such a thing as a walkthrew for Virtual City? I just downloaded it a couple days ago.
I have tried to finish Colarado, but I am supposed to have a truck go out of town and bring something to the Shopping mall....the truck just sits at the bottom with the hourglass going around and around...I have left it there for a half hour and it will not come back. So I can't finish that goal.

[Post New]by palocker on Jan 10, 10 10:32 PM
boozysoozy wrote:
Rolltideua35 wrote:I'm having trouble on the Montana Glendale 3.7 level also. I cannot transport passengers to Ismay it only allows people to go out. Any suggestions?

Hi you would transport them by bus as you would around the city, do a bus route and then click the sign for Ismay, this will transport them out and the bus will keep coming back on the route until you have finished.

Hope this has helped

You also need to make sure that you have traded everything between other towns once i set up trade for clothes and cosmetics between other towns it passed the goal for the Ismay

Stuck on 3-8

[Post New]by powerofsyynergy on Jan 11, 10 7:08 PM
I can do logistics but not epidemic. Please HELP me !
Stuck on 3-8.. can't get past the 2nd epidemic.
Thanks,
Kay

sonhof
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sonhof on Jan 15, 10 7:23 PM
hangel1 wrote:I'm stuck on level 4.Saginaw, Mich. I cannot get my trucks to deliver oil to the neighboring town so I can get the polyester to make the clothes. The neighboring town kept my oil truck. Any ideas?

generally with any out of town trading I have found that a two way trade has to be set up before items can be imported, check on the town sign to the place to see if there is anything to be imported back to your city then route a truck from the sign to whereever it need to be delivered. hope it helps.

sonhof
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Stuck on 3-8

[Post New]by sonhof on Jan 15, 10 7:26 PM
powerofsyynergy wrote:I can do logistics but not epidemic. Please HELP me !
Stuck on 3-8.. can't get past the 2nd epidemic.
Thanks,
Kay

one of the firsts things I did on this level was to build and upgrade a hospital. then when I had spare money I built a second hospital, as extra money came available I upgraded the hospitals.

[Post New]by Remanne90 on Jan 18, 10 6:40 PM
hangel1 wrote:Did you upgrade all your houses and put in bus stops so all the people go to the mall and theater to spend money?

Thanks sooo much for the tip!!

Stuck at 3.3

[Post New]by kristensenida on Jan 20, 10 1:46 PM
Please Help Me!!!!!
I have tried level 3.3 a million times. I can't seem to get it right. Its the level where you have to get an income of 3500 but you also have to demolish you factories and can't build any new ones.

HOW DO I GET THIS DONE?

Go to: