plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by plat1098 on Mar 26, 16 6:47 PM
So partial to this games developer....why? Well, because they're innovative, they push the boundaries (a little more "earthy" than your routine HOP game), they're a little quirky, and they strive to get out of that two-dimensional artwork zone. Many times, the scenery and characters have an almost three-dimensional feel, though Unigine's Heaven benchmark they sure aren't, but I truly appreciate the stretch and efforts to get closer to a higher-quality graphics imagery-- despite the limitations imposed by the games genre they're in.

Yes, I read the reviews before demoing, but you know what? I like it, because I'm into looking for features other than straightforward game play, story lines and music. Quality over quantity works for me.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by yowzasma on May 31, 16 11:53 PM
I have the other 2 Cadenzas' and could not pass this one up

I liked it a lot and the only thing I personally did not like were the number of mini-games but only because I am a search & finder Fishie . Granted the mini's were good and seemed they showed touches of originality but that's just my view.

I liked the story-line, atmosphere, graphics and varied hog scenes Bonus game and the little reminders to find the collectables

I am giving this one & 1/2 on my personal enjoy-ability scale

I played this game on a newer desktop PC running factory installed Windows 10 with no problem after buying and changing my profile after reinstalling

raceladm
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by raceladm on Jun 21, 16 6:06 AM
LD3333 wrote:Playing the demo I experienced a feeling of deja vu. Then I realized it was the exact same story as their last game "Heart of the Storm" where my character is being killed off at the end of the demo by a possessed man! Talk about cookie cutter... Have they really run out of ideas in their Mad Heads already? It's a silly gimmick to tempt me to buy the game and see if my character survives. The answer to the question should be simple either way... NO SALE !!!

Hi,
I've also noticed that the game was familiar, but it's not the "Heart of the Storm" which I've just checked.
Could you please recheck which game it was?
Thank you,
Rachel

Go to: