Re:Welcome to Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour forum

[Post New]by squishedfairy on Dec 29, 09 7:38 PM
Is anyone else having the same type of problems as me? I keep getting the access termination pop up. Sometimes it will shut my computer down and sometimes it will freeze up my entire computer and I have to completely reboot. I'm not that far along and it only took me over 2 hours & many reboots to complete Tokyo & Amsterdam. I've just started London and have gotten completely frustrated with the problem.

[Post New]by shezz_ie on Jan 4, 10 7:17 PM
Graphic or w/e problems haven't happened to me yet, and I've already finished the game, but am I the only one who's wishing that there was a "closet" option in the game like the 1st jojo's game?

chefkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by chefkat on Jan 6, 10 12:47 PM
I am having the lock up problem as well. It doesn't usually lock up in the game it locks up when I load the game. I am using Windows 7 and shut off every possible thing I can think of to make it the only thing running and it still locks up at load and I have to kill the machine and reboot.
GRRR!

venus27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by venus27 on May 28, 10 11:56 PM
Does anyone know if there is going to be another JOJO's fashion after this? If so when does it come out?

[Post New]by SDLuv1317 on Feb 28, 11 12:06 AM

I downloaded JoJo's Fashion Show: World Tour for Mac after playing all 3 on my sister's Windows machine. I was so happy to finally get it for Mac!
However I'm wondering if anyone else has had problems with this game crashing.
When it's loading levels, sometimes it will just shut down.
This is frustrating!
I deal with the crashes because I love the game but I was just wondering.

[Post New]by kmsim15 on Nov 12, 11 5:58 PM
I love the Jojo games! I really wish that Big Fish Games would get Jojo Fashion Show 2, because they are all great games.

[Post New]by lonefish on Nov 15, 11 1:52 PM
I just downloaded it and tryed twice to play and it kicked me out both times

felsta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by felsta on Feb 6, 12 2:13 AM
I was so happy to find a new Jojo game! I played the demo for the first game a few years ago and decided to buy this one. No regrets there! It's terribly addictive and I like how you can design your own wardrobe. However, I don't like how long the point-giving takes. The clapping gets to me after a while lol. I just click to skip it.

I don't have any problems with my game. Sad to know that its not working for you guys.

[Post New]by icerhinohello on Oct 5, 12 1:33 PM
I forgot something that I really wish now that I would've remembered to put in my review of the game : I really love how this jojo fashion game kinda lets the player make up their own fashions to some extent in some ways. But there should've been even more options and there shouldn't have been such harsh scores if you add something that the game doesn't consider fashionable to outfits when you have to throw things together in this game to make an outfit anyway. Apparently the games and I often have different ideas on what is fashionable and what looks silly or stupid.

I wish there were more to these games than just fashion though.

I feel bad for anyone who has problems getting the game(s) to work.

There are good things and bad things about fashion games and the jojo series is no exception. Similar is true for the real fashion world and all the drama that goes along with it.

Edited on 10/05/2012 at 1:33:46 PM PST

[Post New]by kimberlyannware on Apr 2, 13 12:03 PM
Hello Can anyone tell me the most recent jojo's fashion game name is there one for 2013 yet. I have been searching and searching please help. I need a fix on playing this game.

[Post New]by rhiannapiano123 on Apr 2, 13 12:28 PM
is this game developed by uclick, LLC?

[Post New]by monkeyfries on May 9, 13 7:03 AM
i dont have any problems with it and i love the game its super cool i love the story the clothes and the places they r super cool my ultiment fav line (gothic loil,loil,carnival u get the point) would be kimono krazy its just so colorful for men and women i love this game

Go to: