Love and Death: Bitten

Re:Love and Death: Bitten

[Post New]by poesjedraakje on Apr 18, 10 9:01 AM
Oe I just downloaded the game. No not just actualy bought it yesterday so guess I downloaded it yesterday. And I liked it. Some what short but that could seem that way cause I played it a few hours straight. I think its about 6 to 10 hours of fun. Hope there will be more of this though since it is not just search. Wich gets kinda anoying if u ask me. If it's only search I mean.

But loved the graphics and if there are any drawers and art lovers around u I think u would like it to

[Post New]by QuestionGirl17 on Apr 18, 10 9:34 AM
I agree

Edited on 04/18/2010 at 9:35:20 AM PST

[Post New]by Franzilla on Apr 18, 10 9:37 AM
I am stuck making the sandwich. I put all the items on the bread but how do you finish the sandwich? I don't see another piece of bread. Help please.

[Post New]by MoonlightBliss on Apr 18, 10 3:32 PM
Franzilla if you go to the bottom right corner right over the hint/goal box thingy there is the bread piece you can't see a whole lot of it! If worse comes to worse just click the hint box once you've found everything else!

[Post New]by rarepearls on Apr 27, 10 5:11 PM
Franzilla wrote:I am stuck making the sandwich. I put all the items on the bread but how do you finish the sandwich? I don't see another piece of bread. Help please.

[Post New]by rarepearls on Apr 27, 10 5:13 PM
look at bottom on your right in the corner

[Post New]by rarepearls on Apr 27, 10 5:18 PM
need help with witchs mirror

[Post New]by rarepearls on Apr 27, 10 5:20 PM
rarepearls wrote:need help with witchs mirror

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 27, 10 5:55 PM
**Witch's mirror - SPOILER FOLLOWS** (hold down left-click and drag your mouse over the area below to see:

Match the symbols so that like symbols touch. a V next to a V, a half circle next to a half circle, etc. - one symbol will be upside down or reversed in each pair. Start with the three missing discs at the top, since there are only three and they can be picked out easily. If you want a screenshot of the solution, there is a link to the walkthrough in the thread called "Blog Walkthrough available for Love & Death: Bitten" at the top of this forum.

[Post New]by gratefulhippie on May 1, 10 10:24 AM
hi can anyone help me get past the witches mirror ? I have all of the disc i just totally dont get what to do, nothing seems to work !!! I feel silly asking but i really like this game and want to get past this !!!! Thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 1, 10 11:24 AM
The solution is in the post above yours. Drag your mouse cursor over it, as it says.

[Post New]by lrsato on May 1, 10 6:50 PM
hello, everyone, mirrors witch, if you know how to play domino, play it as its a domino looking the image on top and bottom, thinks what goes next to thw wooden block below so what should you put on top

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 2, 10 9:06 AM
lrsato wrote:hello, everyone, mirrors witch, if you know how to play domino, play it as its a domino looking the image on top and bottom, thinks what goes next to thw wooden block below so what should you put on top
That's a very good parallel.

[Post New]by tryme51398 on May 4, 10 8:43 AM
Need help on the golden book cant figure out the discs and what they mean. help anyone......... cant get by this.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 4, 10 1:29 PM
tryme51398 wrote:Need help on the golden book cant figure out the discs and what they mean. help anyone......... cant get by this.

Do you mean the mirror? In the witch's chamber with discs missing around the edges? If so, just read the five or six posts directly above yours in this thread for the answer.

[Post New]by Anoeska_x on May 6, 10 3:01 PM
I have a question.

Why can I only play to level the castle doors?
I want to go further!!!!

And i don't want to buy it

Please help me

THANKS

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 6, 10 5:40 PM
Anoeska_x wrote:I have a question.

Why can I only play to level the castle doors?
I want to go further!!!!

And i don't want to buy it

Please help me

THANKS
You're out of luck. A sample version stops where it stops. You will have to buy the game if you wish to continue.

[Post New]by shannon_in_love on May 12, 10 2:19 PM
I am currently stuck at getting the stupid carrot. i have been trying to get it for and entire day...im running out of patience.

i know already that i am supposed to use the bug spray to get it but i use the bug spray and it just WONT. i have tried clicking everywhere, i have went over my steps multiple times. does anyone have any information that might help. thanks

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 2:24:45 PM PST

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 12, 10 7:19 PM
shannon_in_love wrote:I am currently stuck at getting the stupid carrot. i have been trying to get it for and entire day...im running out of patience.

i know already that i am supposed to use the bug spray to get it but i use the bug spray and it just WONT. i have tried clicking everywhere, i have went over my steps multiple times. does anyone have any information that might help. thanks

When I used the bug spray, I just dragged it over to the spider's face (red eyes) and clicked it there. Then I saw "Zzzzzzzzz" and the spider goes to sleep. After that you can take the carrot, BUT you have to be pretty precise on where you click. You need to actually click on the carrot, not the spider web.

Now if you have already done that and it doesn't work, then maybe you have encountered a game glitch. I don't know when you downloaded your game, but as of May 6th, BFG made a new version of the game available (see the second thread from the top of the forum: "New version for Love & Death ™: Bitten"). If you uninstall your current game and reinstall, that might get you going again.

Apock
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Apock on May 12, 10 7:43 PM
I purchased the game May 11th. In the Weapons Room one object to click is "strange symbol", no matter what I try I can't click it. The hint tells me I have the right item but nothing. I had 2 games with this problem, uninstalled and reinstalled hoping that when I reach that point it might not be one of the items to get but now in my 3rd attempt as a new player....still there. Anything?

Go to: