bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 6, 16 9:08 AM
Hi TwitchRacing and Bitnyre,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when trying to play this game.

TwitchRacing, the teams are aware of the issue that some players are seeing with a syncing player profile error message. Please try to open this particular game while in Airplane Mode. Airplane Mode can be found by tapping on the settings icon of your device and sliding it to the on position.

Bitnyre, in regards to the freezing issues, please refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If players continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of what you are seeing. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mayeloise on Sep 14, 16 2:15 PM
My iPad downloaded the newest update for iOS10. I have updated my iPad to iOS 10 - but now when I try to play the daily challenge - all it says is can't connect to server. I'm connected to the internet and have no problems with other games.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 16 2:40 PM
Hi mayeloise,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble connecting to this particular game. Thank you for letting us know what steps you have taken on your device. It is extremely appreciated. Since we don't have the tools to further troubleshoot from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by DEBLASTER6567861 on Oct 1, 16 3:36 AM
October tournament didn't have a prize after each hole. Looked as if I had already played, but I have not. Hope that wasn't the plan.

[Post New]by DEBLASTER6567861 on Oct 1, 16 4:04 AM
Now I've lost 10 levels and my daily challenge which I know was past 105. The 44,000 coins makes up for it though!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 1, 16 11:11 AM
Hi DEBLASTER6567861,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been seeing these problems in the game! It sounds like some of your progress disappeared and that the tournament was showing up as already played.

When progress disappears like this we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. The forums unfortunately don't support the tools needed to provide assistance for this sort of issue. However, our Reps are able to offer in-depth, customized support, and are happy to help.

In case their needed, the following help article contains steps for locating that ID in the game:

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Mousepatch on Oct 7, 16 6:15 PM
Hi, i have been playing this game for over a year now on my kindle daily, however for the last few days the daily challenge shows as already complete when i log in. Also for about three days in a row all the requirements i.e play 11 diamonds in a row etc are the same for every game. It is either bugged or i have a ghost in the house completing them for me... i am hoping bugged...

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 8, 16 10:39 AM
Hi Mousepatch,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been seeing these issues with the Dailies in the game. I definitely understand wanting to be able to play those challenges, and I appreciate you taking the time to report this here.

It sounds like the game may be mistakenly recording those as played. When a function is having issues like this in a game our help articles may be useful. I suggest taking a look at the steps under the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section of the following:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

If this continues, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE and including your player ID. This will help our Reps get a better idea of what may be occurring so that they can offer the best possible support and assistance.

In case it's needed, I've included a help article below with some steps for locating that ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 10/08/2016 at 11:58:08 AM PST

[Post New]by rmplatt on Oct 9, 16 1:38 PM
This version has issues accessing the daily courses in addition to syncing the player profile.

I'm playing the new android version of this game, and the daily courses always take forever to load, but even worse, if I start playing the daily course #1 for example, when I exit out of the scorecard to play course #2, it will tell me that the daily courses still need to load.

That's crazy, in between already loaded courses, it attempts to re-download them again. Granted I'm usually on a train when this happens, but why does it need CONSTANT connection to the network to play the daily course when it has already loaded.

Also, it's constantly syncing the profile, I wish you had an option to turn that off, or maybe sync over wifi only, This should be a user setting for sure.

Love the game, but it gets very frustrating to deal with these delays to the game.

[Post New]by Mousepatch on Oct 9, 16 3:57 PM
Thanks Panthalassa, i had a look at the general help but the game didnt need updating and turning on and off didnt help. I guess i will have to contact tech support if i want to continue playing. Weird how it just suddenly broke like that when i didnt do anything different.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 11, 16 9:22 AM
Hi rmplatt and Mousepatch,

I'm sorry to hear that issues are occurring in your game.

rmplatt, for clarification, games such as this one may need a connection to the network to ensure that progress is saved to the server. Since the daily courses aren't loading, please refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

If issues still persist in your game rmplatt and Mousepatch, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Just in case, I'll include the help article below that bfgPanthalassa also mentioned.

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Mousepatch on Oct 16, 16 7:02 PM
Thanks i haven't contacted them yet because my game Id isnt where that link says it is and i cant find it anywhere else either. After pressing the legal tab there is no account tab. Nothing is ever easy

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 17, 16 9:32 AM
Hello again Mousepatch,

I'm sorry that the in-game ID doesn't seem to be there. It also sounds like there was trouble loading Daily Challenges from what I have read here and was wondering if you would be willing to try a specific set of troubleshooting steps that may assist with resetting those challenges.

If you find that the Daily Challenges don't seem to be reloading, tap the ‘Main’ icon along the bottom, and then hold down the ‘Daily’ icon for 15 seconds. This should refresh the server data and hopefully resolve the issue.

As for the in-game ID for Fairway Solitaire, the account ID should be found in Fairway Solitaire by starting the game, tapping Play once it appears, and then tapping the gear button located at the bottom right corner of the screen. After the options menu pops up with the card fronts and backs, tap on the legal button also located near the bottom right corner of the screen. This should bring up another window with four buttons labeled: "Terms of Service", "Privacy Policy", "Account Info", and a blue circular button with a check mark. Tap the Account Info button located above the blue check mark button. This will present the AccountID: field which contains your in-game ID for Fairway Solitaire.

If this issue persists after trying that troubleshooting step above, even if the in-game ID is unable to be found, we still recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support Team as they may still be able to provide assistance even without that ID, or may be able to find your account by asking questions designed to help them find your account without an ID.

Thanks for your patience Mousepatch, and I hope this helps out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Mousepatch on Oct 17, 16 7:55 PM
Hi Ilinalta,
Thanks for getting back to me, i would be happy to try some trouble shooting steps.

When you say the main icon do you mean the one shaped like cards where you play the normal game? I did tap that one and held the daily icon for 15 secs but nothing seemed to happen.

For the ID after the legal button are options 'support' 'terms of service' and 'privacy policy' but no account info button, it seems that support is in place of it. I have no idea how i could get them to find my account without the ID as i play this on my kindle.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 18, 16 8:45 AM
Hi Mousepatch,

I wanted to stop in here to offer help for the issues you're seeing.

That Main game icon should appear over the words Main when you go to play the game. After tapping on that and holding down the Daily icon for 15 seconds you should see a prompt that the Daily information is refreshing. If this doesn't come up, or if you're still seeing an issue in the game, the best thing to do is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE and let them know.

Unfortunately, the forums simply don't contain the tools needed to provide customized help for problems like this. However our Reps can offer in-depth assistance and are always willing to help. Additionally, I understand that the Account Info tab isn't showing up, so the player ID can't be located. Please feel free to still get in touch with our Support Team if that ID isn't appearing in your game and the team will be happy to help as best they can.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by haingo36 on Oct 19, 16 4:51 PM
I installed the game on my iPhone before, and then uninstalled it twice. Now I want to play the game on iPad. Every time I opened the game, it shows BigFish logo, and just stay there forever, it does not even show the start menu. What happens? My iPad is iPad Air 2 with iOS 10

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 20, 16 10:29 AM
Hello haingo36,

I am sorry that Fairway Solitaire doesn't appear to be working properly on the iPad Air 2 on iOS 10. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations when a game doesn't seem to work on an iOS device:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If this issue continues, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with the device information you've provided here. Our Reps can provide customized troubleshooting support, and are always happy to help.

bfgIlinalta

galotter
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by galotter on Oct 26, 16 5:17 AM
In Fairway Solitaire Blast this morning, I didn;t receive tickets for teh tourney, so I bought 4. Then after the first game (which I won) all my tickets had disappeared and the pop up appeared asking me to buy 4 more tickets. Something seriously wrong here. This was AFTER rebooting it.

[Post New]by firefairy0609 on Oct 26, 16 7:33 AM
I'm having the same issue with the tournee tickets as well. I bought them and they disappeared and when I go back in the countdown to new tickets starts over at 59:57

[Post New]by rdm0818 on Oct 26, 16 7:57 AM
I am also having the same problem with Tournee tickets. I've purchased twice and after each hole the tickets go away and the counter resets to 59:57. I'm playing on an iPad with updated iOS. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling without success.

Go to: