Anam_Craite
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Re:Welcome to Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly forum

[Post New]by Anam_Craite on Jan 29, 10 9:53 AM
yasure wrote:WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? DO YOU NOT SPEAK ENGLISH?

Totally off topic but could you have been any ruder? Both your choice of words and your use of all caps inferring yelling is totally out of line and uncalled for. And although I don't know about the poster to whom you replied but many people don't speak English nor should there be any reason for someone to if they don't live in an English speaking country. I haven't been a Big Fish member for long but it's quite obvious that many users of this site are not from the USA (based on many games begin available in other languages) and should be warmly welcomed - NOT harshly jumped on simply for making a post in their native language for crying out loud!

OK, off my soapbox now...

[Post New]by kizzy4444 on Jul 19, 10 6:39 AM
I am also having problems with getting the teacups on the tray. I have tried several times clicking different places to get them on but it just goes back to the hiding place. I am getting very frustrated. Please sort this out. Thanks

lkwriter
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,914 Posts

[Post New]by lkwriter on Jul 19, 10 8:27 AM
kizzy4444 wrote:I am also having problems with getting the teacups on the tray. I have tried several times clicking different places to get them on but it just goes back to the hiding place. I am getting very frustrated. Please sort this out. Thanks

You aren't alone! There is another thread here in this forum dedicated to the teacup problem:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/75049.page

Maybe some of the suggestions on that thread might work for you? I seem to recall that clicking right below the rim of the tray seemed to help. Good luck!

[Post New]by LisaLaffer on Mar 5, 11 2:38 AM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:I have downloaded today the german version, very nice game! But I play first the two previous game before buying the third (hog) game.

Very interesting series of games. I liked the beautiful graphics and a classic story.

Go to: