bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Apr 3, 16 3:18 PM
I loved the game. The only thing that I Did not like is that I did not get to play the third game. I had trouble finding all the marbles and just stopped looking for them and enjoyed playing the game. It makes me feel like I was sort of "cheated".

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Apr 5, 16 4:41 AM
I'm not happy that I have to replay a whole chapter to find one missing marble .

[Post New]by eastpak1980 on Apr 5, 16 9:08 AM
You don’t need to replay whole game to find missing marbles. In all games from this developer (GrandMA Studios) you can just go to Extras menu and open Marbles screen. From this screen you can revisit locations where marbles were not collected yet.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Apr 6, 16 5:31 AM
Well I finally found the missing marble but needn't have bothered .The bonus chapter was about 5mins long . This is why I seldom buy CE 's

Go to: