Starling41
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Can someone explain the inventory issues?

[Post New]by Starling41 on Apr 6, 16 2:57 PM
When the game ends I'm going to do that. I'm going back to the beginning and play it all over again.

I don't want it to end, but we're at the end of the current map. Somehow I think they will just sail off into the sunset, and won't take us with them.

aaaaa888
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by aaaaa888 on Apr 6, 16 4:40 PM
It's more than just inventory issues or fewer rewards. The core concept of the game has changed. Some like it, some don't. Some enjoyed the different strategies that are no longer available, some found the different ways to play frustrating.

The recent changes limit the approaches that can be used to play the game. I'm on level 71 and have been playing since Dec of 2014. I find the game less challenging than when I could decide how to play.

Starling41
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Starling41 on Apr 7, 16 7:12 AM
Interesting. I find it more challenging, because of how I am playing. Before the January upgrade, all I was doing was fighting the constant lack of coins. I am also at level 71, and was playing longer than aaaa888. I got to the maxed out stage later because I stopped playing for several months in 2015 because I used my last red stamp, and couldn't find a way to get more. I only had the first pet, had never seen a red stamp drop from a HOS, and actually bought two of them with gems so I could finally move forward. You can imagine how long it took to get those gems.

There is a lot of frustration at the level I was at. You are dealing with the binding egg for the first time. On the kindle there were no seasonal events,so no way to build up coin and gems and no way to get affordable pets.

Go to: