1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:Spring Room~Thank you BF/Devs for the Choices!

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Apr 8, 16 4:03 PM
Thank you developers!. I'm addicted again!!!!!!

DeeDee

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 8, 16 4:42 PM
Desertdruid wrote:I'm curious, not having the spring room yet, does the HOS have a cool down timer & level up like the other HOS? If so, how long is it? Can you do multiple friends rooms at 1 time, or just your own & 1 friend like the butterflies?

It levels up like regular HO's... though, the cool down is really only play once a day... I will be curious to see if it is an actual 24 hrs., or restarts with each new "day"... but, you will go the usual x min, 5 min, 10 min, 30 min., and max... Like Astra stated, you can do ALL your friend's room that have the spring room... otherwise, yeesh, just 2 a day, and the first level is 50, second level 500.. I think I had a heart attack... HAHAHA... so the more friends you have with rooms, the faster it will go, but that also means the MORE HO's you will do every day...

Good news, it's always an item you need to make one of the new pets as your reward, same coin rewards as regular HO's (max out at 50), an airship item, sometimes flowers you'll need... certainly WORTH doing them!!!!! (imo)... just time consuming... but, you're always in the rooms, so, you never miss catching butterflies, those shards add up... the same HO over and over so often gets a little tedious... but, hopefully, you'll feel the rewards for doing them was worth it

Hopefully SOOOOON for IOS!!!!!!!!!! ,
da fuzz

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 8, 16 4:45 PM
I agree. Thanks for a lovely and very fun Spring Event.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

kitty4545
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by kitty4545 on Apr 9, 16 1:16 AM
Great spring update
Absolutely love the shaking eggs, it's like Halloween again!

Go to: