kwcoburn
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Welcome to Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains forum

[Post New]by kwcoburn on Jan 9, 10 3:21 PM
vix1973 wrote:I managed to get to Chapter 7, collected the gas lighter and the shovel. After this i got stuck and pressed the hint button. The game is now frozen, I have tried rebooting the pc and exiting the game but it goes back to the same spot. I cannot do anything. please help.

I am having a similar problem earlier in the game - after playing for a couple of hours, I wanted to find the other part of the smart card. I pressed the hint button and the screen is now frozen. I did not get a hint. I cannot navigate with the overview window. When I click on a locaton within in the current screen, I do not get the green x for the character to move to.When I click on a character the screen does not move to that character's location. I can interact with the menu items, but that is it. I am running Windows XP Media and I have the latest versions of DirectX and Adobe Flash Player - if that helps.

kwcoburn
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kwcoburn on Jan 9, 10 3:27 PM
Correction: I meant to say that I can interact with the inventory items.

I have also tried full screen and not. Exiting the game. Turning off the computer.

mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by mr7933 on Jan 10, 10 9:20 AM
I am having a problem with this game. I played the trial with no problems. After I bought it, it froze. I can't get my characters or anything. Very disappointed.

[Post New]by MonkysPaw on Jan 12, 10 1:42 PM
kwcoburn wrote:
vix1973 wrote:I managed to get to Chapter 7, collected the gas lighter and the shovel. After this i got stuck and pressed the hint button. The game is now frozen, I have tried rebooting the pc and exiting the game but it goes back to the same spot. I cannot do anything. please help.

I am having a similar problem earlier in the game - after playing for a couple of hours, I wanted to find the other part of the smart card. I pressed the hint button and the screen is now frozen. I did not get a hint. I cannot navigate with the overview window. When I click on a locaton within in the current screen, I do not get the green x for the character to move to.When I click on a character the screen does not move to that character's location. I can interact with the menu items, but that is it. I am running Windows XP Media and I have the latest versions of DirectX and Adobe Flash Player - if that helps.

i am having the same problem. i have now uninstalled it and reinstalled it... hoping to won't freeze again (because it was like a 'permanent freeze'... i could interact wiht menus, but nothing else... couldn't move screen or go to characters... it all happened after i asked for a hint... blah! darn hints..

[Post New]by Kristaaa on Jan 12, 10 6:32 PM
ugh I need help when I was doing one of the missions I pressed hint and now the stars are stuck on the door I cant even click anything else or move. I tried un-installing it and putting it back but it still didn't help its like its frozen or something.

Game is frozen

[Post New]by HOLLINS1977 on Jan 17, 10 9:12 AM
ivyraine wrote:trial version was fine...bought game...I am in the laundry room and it is frozen...have rebooted computer...have uninstalled and installed 2x.....even after reinstalling, it is frozen in the same spot when the game is started!

[Post New]by HOLLINS1977 on Jan 17, 10 9:13 AM
having same problem did anyone find an solution

[Post New]by greenboy4 on Jan 20, 10 4:56 PM
ahhhhhhhhh
i too am stuck in the laundry room, have restarted computerm downloaded all drivers.... characters wont do anything can interact with items and menus top right and large squares on floor in laundry room are there. pressed hint and is now stuck, lady is saying something but text is off screen and you cant get either character to do anythign, uninstalled game and reinstalled it done everything and is completley stuck any ideas?

[Post New]by greenmac on Mar 27, 10 10:22 AM
jennchelle235 wrote:
rmsanchez wrote:
jennchelle235 wrote:Having an issue with my Great Adventures. I got into the area by the garage and had my male character move the shelves to get into the garage, and when I dragged him he went into the room where the door is only half open and I can't get him out of there. He keeps says He won't fit. Well how did he get in there then?! I am frustrated.

I have the same problem. What is the solution?
I wish they had a solution. I have yet to find one. I finally just uninstalled the game. I really enjoyed the game, but that is a huge glitch to me. Glad I didn't put any money forth on it.

[Post New]by Andiferous on Mar 29, 10 4:29 PM
I am stuck in the Exhibition Hall. I am trying to give the first Knight (from the left) his sword and it won't work. I have used both my male & female character, still no go... I used a hint, the sword pops up in a balloon window above the dogs head, but the characters won't take the sword. The stars are swirling around on the Knight. I am irritated....
Anyone know how to get past this?

As for the stuff with the laundry room - the male character can't fit but the female can...

[Post New]by greenmac on Mar 30, 10 3:17 PM
Andiferous wrote:I am stuck in the Exhibition Hall. I am trying to give the first Knight (from the left) his sword and it won't work. I have used both my male & female character, still no go... I used a hint, the sword pops up in a balloon window above the dogs head, but the characters won't take the sword. The stars are swirling around on the Knight. I am irritated....
Anyone know how to get past this?

As for the stuff with the laundry room - the male character can't fit but the female can...

I am having the same problem with the swords ....any help?

LikaLaruku
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by LikaLaruku on Aug 1, 10 6:49 PM

Oh my, I was hoping it was just a bad install, but I see many people had the same problem. I had no problems at all with the demo, but the HINT button has froze me twice & once when I tried to collect the 3 keys, only 2 showed up in the inventory & the 3ed vanished completely.

I REALLY wanted to enjoy this game. If the developers would only patch it up.

[Post New]by Sunny20 on Nov 6, 10 3:44 AM
I really wish I had read this forum before I purchased game, as I have the same problem.
Game performed well until I purchased it, now I'm frozen and can't continue
with game.
It's very annoying! Is anyone going to solve this problem or at least answer all the messages about the game freezing?

Edited on 11/06/2010 at 3:45:26 AM PST

[Post New]by bren2488 on Nov 21, 10 12:42 PM
I just purchased the game also , no problems when doing the trial, but once bought lots of glitches..................... any one found answers

[Post New]by MaloB63 on Dec 17, 10 12:54 AM
Hello!
The male caracter is stuck in the WORKSHOP room and, without him, I can't go on. Does anybody known how to get him out of there? Pleeeaaaaseeee!!!

lmhowe46
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lmhowe46 on Feb 24, 11 8:58 AM
I am in the laundry room Its says 2 put girl on floor which acts like button while boy is in managers office looking 4 stach when I go from boy 2 girl + vicsa versa the characters have moved i cannot sort out this problem

Go to: