bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 10, 16 8:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game. We have gone ahead and passed this information along to the appropriate team. If you haven't already, it is highly recommended to look at the following help articles for troubleshooting steps that may help resolve the issues you are experiencing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Please keep in mind that when this report is provided to the support team, it is used to try and reproduce the issue that did not occur during testing. The report also contains information regarding the type of system used to bring to the appropriate teams that includes the developers.

To help clarify, we want our players to be able to enjoy the games that they have purchased. We also want to make up for the trouble by providing a replacement game for players that would like to use that offer. If you receive an email that contains this information and would like further troubleshooting assistance, please be sure to reply to any emails received from our support team that may seem automated. This will ensure that a personalized response from a representative is received as well as keep your place in line.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by fishie6 on Apr 10, 16 12:30 PM
Big Fish seriously has to stop posting their generic "not us" blurb (highlighted in yellow). Doesn't help. Never has.
This "collector's edition" has crashed three times during the leprechaun vignette and all three times it hasn't saved the game progress before it crashes. Totally a waste of money.
If I wanted to play the game three times, I could do that on my own.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 10, 16 1:07 PM
Hi fishie6,

The help articles that are included in my personalized post above are known to help resolve some of the issues that players have reported here in the forums. Since there are many different permutations of systems on the market today, we do recognize that issues may arise that didn't occur during testing. We will continue to advocate for the players and pass along trends in issues that players have reported in the forums. It is highly recommended that if the troubleshooting steps in the articles do not resolve the issue, to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report as mentioned above. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the forums, the support team is always willing to assist as we want to help get things up and running as they should.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

nancer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by nancer on Apr 11, 16 7:53 AM
mac 10.9.5. had some issues before but now i can't play the game at all. fired it up to play and find i can't do anything without double clicking----can't pick up things i need and hints don't work.

it's getting old, buying these games and having them start glitching. i have another one with an update that i can't get to download. uninstalling and re-installing is just a hassle and i shouldn't have to do it. just make them WORK!!!

[Post New]by NanaAvaLinda on Apr 11, 16 9:24 AM
HELP!!!! I am stuck.....I am trying to put the last sail on the ship on the right in the Garden. It will not work. When I press hint it takes me to the Queens Study, by the scroll work, and then the hint will not work. I am tempted to start the game over, but its frustrating that I can't figure it our.

Edited on 04/11/2016 at 9:42:14 AM PST

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Game froze when used "skip" button for boat mini game

[Post New]by emerance on Apr 11, 16 2:22 PM
Same problem as the others. It's a shame, because I played the beta version without any issues. So they obviously changed something since then and it no longer works.

Was looking forward to this release. Will not purchase now.

momsford
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by momsford on Apr 11, 16 10:16 PM
I also had trouble and notified BF, but so far, I've received no answer from them. I even went as far as uninstalling and reinstall,..but did the very same thing. Freezes up everytime and have to use Task Manager to get out. I'm done. Uninstalling and not reinstalling. Not worth my time.

Athenatoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Athenatoo on Apr 12, 16 11:36 AM
gbanjs wrote:Played the original game just fine. Stuck in bonus chapter at the owl coin mini game. Was trying to figure it out on my own, but finally used the strategy guide. For whatever reason I can no longer do anything with the puzzle. None of the pieces will move, the restart button doesn't work and i can't skip out of the game. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game with no change.

Windows 10

OK, I'm on Win 7, no game crashes, but the BONUS section has crashed. Got to the scene with the witches in the "bar", it sent me back to get the 2nd potion, and now nothing works. I'm back at the shoreline, I've picked up the 2nd potion (removal) and now I can't go forward or back, there are no "hot" spots, and "hint" does nothing. Stuck.

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Apr 15, 16 2:26 AM
Help I'm stuck at the oven - cant find a wire piece and the spatula is not cutting the dough. Mac 10.11.4

[Post New]by crazyblondenana on Apr 15, 16 2:44 AM
tottiemc wrote:do not have the unfinished crown. searched everywhere. gone back via the map, in case i forgot a HO. hint button has stopped working. i am totally stuck now, and can not move on until i combine the roses to the unfinished crown. nearly £11 for a game that has so many tech probs, is totally unacceptable. big fish needs to address a these issues. instead of just issuing free credits for faulty games. fix the games.

Having exactly same problem and really annoyed as I was enjoying it up to this point[although it did freeze a couple of times], so tired of paying for games then have issues with them. I'm using a PC with windows 10.

Cheers,

Lynne

[Post New]by vsvillanoseven on Apr 15, 16 7:44 AM
The game went fine - I'm in the bonus chapter and trying to put the mirror back together and the pieces won't stick. I'm putting them in the correct places, and it won't stick. Has anyone else had this problem????

[Post New]by Sullylaw on Apr 15, 16 10:30 PM
I use a Macbok Pro with latest version of OS. I didn't have problems with the demo, but the game itself has locked and crashed 4 times in the first hour. I sent a report to Apple to see if it is on there end, but I suspect it is in the game coding. I tried deleting and then reloading the game. It is also still crashed at the boat scene and at the Portal.

[Post New]by grw180 on Apr 16, 16 3:59 AM
Downloaded the demo, it consistently crashed, the hint and skip buttons stopped working, tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, but same thing happened again. I tried to run a Dr Felix analysis, but Dr Felix just freezes. `i am wondering if this game was made for OSX 10.11.3 as it doesn't want to work on OSX 10.11.4. and it seems neither does Dr Felix

[Post New]by mb5942 on Apr 16, 16 6:32 PM
Using Windows 10. Played demo fine and really liked the game. Bought it and now it freezes evey few minutes. Entirely too frustrating! Moving on, but hope this gets fixed.

[Post New]by artdreamer on Apr 17, 16 7:27 AM
Windows 10 Home Edition. In Hidden Object Scene Chapter 3, can't pick up the Copper Brooch. Click on it repeatedly, it doesn't pick up. Please help!

Edited on 04/18/2016 at 12:45:03 PM PST

Mac_too
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mac_too on Apr 17, 16 2:46 PM
Playing on a MacBook Pro. Continually crashing during demo.

[Post New]by xhoffie on Apr 18, 16 6:31 AM
feistydeva wrote:I downloaded this one on a mac. It cut out twice and when I was about to open the portal it came back with a big square on the that won't go away. It has disabled the game play.

Ive got the same problem, any solutions yet?
I've update my mac, reinstalled the game, nothing worked...

[Post New]by anneframboise on Apr 19, 16 12:28 AM
Hi,
Have started the game.
It has crashed already two times in less than 10 minutes (since the begining !)
OSX 10.11.4
Won't play it anymore !
Too bad.

[Post New]by junie39 on Apr 19, 16 8:24 AM
I've had the same problem with the sail for the ship I clicked on it and it disappeared when I made the 4th sail I couldn't attach it as the 3rd sail was gone. Now I am in a Hop and it will not let me click to get the items I need I've tried putting the jewel in the slot where it goes and it will not let me Can't get the bracelet or the horse un installed and reinstalled and same problem can't continue with the game Have closed it restarted it etcetc

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Apr 19, 16 1:00 PM
I agree. This game is a mess. Crashes, freezes, loses sound. uninstalled, reinstalled. Nothing helped. Sorry I bought it without reading the forum.

Go to: