oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Welcome to Silver Tale forum

[Post New]by oh_oma on May 24, 16 6:13 PM
Thanks for responding. I evidently hit the delete player instead of add player the first time I tried. Up to the second gate now and haven't run out of moves yet. but then I always had close to 100 moves left over in relaxed mode so losing the extra moves hasn't hurt me overly. Keeping the horse at anything but normal is a real challenge as the materials don't build up anywhere near as fast as they do in casual. Had to play all the early levels over to get something I needed to fix the bridge and will have to replay a few to get badges but so far it's going well. Didn't think I'd like having to strategize my way through the levels but am finding myself really enjoying it. It appears you don't get all the artifacts in normal mode without playing 30 days as some of them are gifts on the calendar. Take care and thanks for all the advice you've posted for the newbies.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 24, 16 8:00 PM
You're welcome

If you keep opening the gold chests you'll get all the artifacts at about the same times that you got them in relaxed.

AJohntn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by AJohntn on Jun 21, 16 10:34 AM
mewsic2 wrote:How do I complete level 48, I can't do it in less than 6 moves?

AJohntn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by AJohntn on Jun 21, 16 10:36 AM
AJohntn wrote:

AJohntn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by AJohntn on Jun 21, 16 10:40 AM

AJohntn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by AJohntn on Jun 21, 16 10:41 AM

Carrots?

[Post New]by SkyeGray on Jun 21, 16 11:44 PM
Does anyone know how I can get carrots for my dying horse? I can't find a place to buy them, and they don't seem to drop. Thanks very much for any help.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 22, 16 6:26 AM
Welcome to the pond!

I'm not sure where you're getting a carrots reference for the horse as there aren't any in Silver Tale. To maintain the horse you click on the two (+) signs up at the top by the horse's picture. The left one is horse food which are the food item tiles you collected in the M3 boards. When you click that one the horse automatically gets fed some of the food points in your stash also showing up at the top. The right (+) sign is horse stamina which you have to go to the blacksmith and make items for the horse first, then you click on the right (+) sign and it will show you what you have in inventory for the horse to give to it. You need to click both (+) signs regularly to keep the horse well. If the horse is malnourished or worse you're penalized by losing moves per level.

If the horse is dying, click the right (+) sign and if you have any orange phoenix feathers in your inventory bag, a picture of the feather will appear after you click the right (+) sign. Click on the feather in the little popup message to revive the horse.

This and other tips posted here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/722523.page

It's a complicated game...enjoy!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 22, 16 6:27 AM
@AJohntn: Please see the walkthrough thread.

Whetstone to level 28

[Post New]by crimsoncrab on Jul 18, 16 4:59 PM
audhk wrote:I need whetstone to start level 28, They say I have to play levels more times. Which level is the right one?

Yes, which one has the additional whetstone?!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 19, 16 6:37 AM
Welcome to the pond!

Based on another of your posts you might have left the game already, but it *isn't* a FTP and HOs are randomly given in the covered tiles and silver chests. If you don't want to have to replay levels at all you should probably move on to something else because replaying levels seems to be a part of this game. Whetstones aren't particularly hard to come by...I would get them every so often anywhere and had about 20 of them by the end of the game but you can try replaying the levels starting from about level 9 and ignore the puzzle and digging boards and it should show up within a few levels. You probably used up the ones you had before in the blacksmith.

Go to: