iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

Re: [Removed by Moderator] Just because you have your avatar others don't

[Post New]by iwik1 on Apr 14, 16 4:08 AM
I sooooooo hear you.

I work full time and although I gift three times a day I only get to play for a couple of hours during the working week so my friend list hasn't changed that much and I know that I will not reach the achievement until at the very least next year.

Having said that not only do I agree that it is ethically wrong but it completely ""gob smacked"" me it when it happened to me. Thought I was dreaming!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 14, 16 7:20 AM
Read this thread this morning and my first thought was............HOW RUDE!
My second thought was........have I deleted someone I didn't mean to? I do it more often than I care to admit.........checked my deleted file............don't think so, but if I HAVE deleted someone by accident...........please let me know.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Spring Event Friends

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Apr 14, 16 7:30 AM
Being deleted would not bother me at all. There are other players I could add to my friend list if needed.

magz13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by magz13 on Apr 14, 16 9:18 AM
When I posted for friends, I told them then that I would not delete them as long as the spring event was going on.

I have a list (written down on notebook paper) of all of the friends I have for the event. I don't have my regular friends on this list because I will keep them. These are the good people who I would like to invite the next time I need friends for a special event. Anyone who deletes me before the end of the event will be removed from my list. I believe that anyone who is only in it as long as they need friends and do not consider the others playing does not deserve the title of "friend" or an invitation in the future. We are all in this together. I appreciate all of the people who have responded and accepted me as a friend. Thank you all.

Good luck to all and God bless each and every one. If anyone needs another friend my number is 76757. I don't need any more, but you might need another friend so don't hesitate to invite.

kitty4545
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by kitty4545 on Apr 14, 16 11:08 AM
Pleased I read this thread.
I've had an influx of invites recently and wondered why, so will be keeping a close eye on things.
I don't want to lose my long term and true friends who have been good to me.
Luckily, I don't think it takes long to work out who your genuine friends are and I'll delete if I smell a rat.
So.... thanks to all of my true friends (you know who you are )
Kitty.

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Apr 14, 16 5:45 PM
I too had this happen to me this evening. When I was completing my rooms this morning the player was still there, so some time today they achieved their Spring Achievement/s. Hopefully it won't be more than this one, but it may happen again. Because I've made a list of players and their ID's, I seriously doubt that I'd have them back for any future "Events."

I haven't completed my spring items yet, but I should in the next day or so, Because I know so many won't have completed theirs this quickly, I'll keep my room open till the Spring Event ends.

Sad how things end - eh?

Shylo aka Carol

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Apr 14, 16 6:22 PM
I have the egg hunter but my room will remain open for all to go in. Not deleting anyone but if I get deleted all I can say is oh well. I will be helping out friends who need it so my loyal friends if you don't get something from me right away it's not that I am ignoring you but I did take on a lot.
Thanks friends.

Cindy/Crusadercat

fredismom
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by fredismom on Apr 14, 16 7:49 PM
Im Playing on iPad at L71 where I like gifting to those at lower levels, especially when it's a hard to get item. Also on PC but only at L16 there so I give what I can. I haven't completed SE yet so never thought about deleting anyone who obviously is still playing MC. BTW feeling burnt out already trying to keep up on 2 games. Don't know how others do it- must be young folks.

Edited on 04/14/2016 at 7:50:44 PM PST

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Apr 14, 16 10:01 PM
fredismom wrote:Im Playing on iPad at L71 where I like gifting to those at lower levels, especially when it's a hard to get item. Also on PC but only at L16 there so I give what I can. I haven't completed SE yet so never thought about deleting anyone who obviously is still playing MC. BTW feeling burnt out already trying to keep up on 2 games. Don't know how others do it- must be young folks.

CUTE.... I am well over 60 and have two games going.... Thank You for making me feel younger!!! It just takes patience and perseverance... I learned a long time ago.... it's doesn't help to pull your hair out (in fact, that hurts!), although I have been known to scream at my monitor and threatened to throw it across the room... LOL!

BTW... To all my friends, in both games... I will not delete anyone UNTIL one month after the event is over... then your extra games will be placed on my Reserve List until the next event starts.. Hope everyone understands I'll need to cull.... Those that I know and have only one game... you will remain. Thank you...

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Apr 15, 16 8:01 AM
One of my new "friends" in my feeder game just switched back her room to the old, usual, dull den...guess she wants me to delete her, but I think I'll just clog up her friends list until she can be bothered to delete me. Glad she's got her achievement, but really......

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Apr 15, 16 10:18 AM
I am one who has completed all the achievements but will be keeping my Spring Room up for others to achieve theirs. I believe that EVERYONE should keep their room up for at least, if not longer, one week past the end of the event. I will be keeping my room up until the next one comes along. Why go back to that ugly man-cave den when this one is so pretty and doesn't scream seasonal like the Christmas Room does. I hope that the next room in the Fall Event is a haunted mansion complete with coffins and mummies/Frankensteins/ghosts for pets. HINT HINT Devs!!!!!

Skittles

Edited on 04/15/2016 at 2:42:32 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 15, 16 11:56 AM
fredismom wrote: BTW feeling burnt out already trying to keep up on 2 games. Don't know how others do it- must be young folks.

I have two games and not a young'un...........trained hubby how to do rounds and Spring rooms!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 15, 16 12:07 PM
Over 50, not quite 60... "trying" to do 1,000 on 3 games... don't know whether to blame it on OCD or mid-life crisis... I'm sure there are other words that could be used.. .

da fuzz reserving my room in the "special" hospital for when this is over

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Apr 15, 16 12:12 PM
gohill wrote:Over 50, not quite 60... "trying" to do 1,000 on 3 games... don't know whether to blame it on OCD or mid-life crisis... I'm sure there are other words that could be used.. .

LOL I'll be in the bed next to you in the hospital I'm doing 3 games too OCD I'm sure

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 16 12:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to provide a quick rule reminder to keep in mind while posting. The Moderation Team understands that there may be frustrations that come up in the game. However, please make sure to note the Forum Rules while posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

We ask that our users please not include disrespectful comments directed at others in posts. Additionally, please refrain from including implied or explicit profanity in posts. By keeping those rules in mind, we can all help to keep the forums a respectful and enjoyable place for everyone here.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 15, 16 12:25 PM
apmg wrote:
gohill wrote:Over 50, not quite 60... "trying" to do 1,000 on 3 games... don't know whether to blame it on OCD or mid-life crisis... I'm sure there are other words that could be used.. .

LOL I'll be in the bed next to you in the hospital I'm doing 3 games too OCD I'm sure

and the secret password is: ?? (so many options to choose from )

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 15, 16 3:39 PM
I, too, am well over 60 and play two current games, with three that I only go to for events. They have a core group of friends that I am able to help.

Have just got Humpty Dumpty and working on the Scarecrow. My spring room will be open in all games until the end of the event.

Still have most of my Christmas Tree friends who will, I hope, stay until the next event, and the next, and the next etc.

Fuzzy, please reserve me a bed.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 15, 16 5:10 PM
[quote=AnnaDownes01

Fuzzy, please reserve me a bed.

We will have to come up with a secret password and/or handshake... hold secret meetings.... under the bed, of course... can't have the "professionals" knowing our obsessions with the blood lotus (knowledge of this could result in damage to our frontal lobes - our neglected family members may see this as an improvement)....

da fuzz working on "da code"

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Apr 16, 16 12:22 AM
I have the avatar and my room will remain open for my friends as long as they need it!
......sure I can use a bed Fuzz!!!!.......now ......the "da code", please!!!???

Alexandr@

Edited on 04/16/2016 at 12:24:08 AM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Apr 16, 16 6:02 AM
Well I am on the downward slope to 70 and with 10 games open I am really grateful to ALL my old longstanding friends who are helping me with the Spring Event ; I totally agree with posts I have read here, I shall not be deleting new SE friends . If they wish to go it is up to them but I will have to let them know that some of my games are not going anywhere!!!

Go to: