Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by canuckmomma on Apr 16, 16 5:42 AM
The racoon, I have found all the food and feed him but still says missing one. Ive even tried to reinstall the game and its still the same. Any help please

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by lifer667 on Apr 16, 16 8:41 AM
im having a problem with the latch for the sawmill i started a new game and still haveing the same issue it says i have it but it is not in my inventory

gyanda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gyanda on Apr 16, 16 5:52 PM
I have the same problem with the racoon. I am quite frustrated, lately it seems that more games than ever have technical issues :-(

sedbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sedbee on Apr 17, 16 9:29 AM
same here....I fed that greedy bugger every morsel of food(12) and I still can`t pick up the fuses....contacted Customer service,but no reply yet.....sigh

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek Collector's Edition

[Post New]by laurelbc on Apr 17, 16 1:32 PM
VJSS wrote:After I go through the maze to escape the butcher my inventory, map, hint, etc. disappears. I had to control,alt, del to get out of the game.

Same here. Very frustrating.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Apr 17, 16 3:11 PM
Second map puzzle with black crystal will not work. I found all the spots - twice - but it doesn't go to the next step to draw the lines. I had to skip. Seriously?? Irritating even in an otherwise good game. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

mavethrave
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mavethrave on Apr 17, 16 3:56 PM
I too have fed the fat raccoon all the food and can't pick up the fuses. It says he needs one more but there isn't one more and if I click on hint, it tells me there is nothing for me to do there and when I exit the shed and press hint it tells me to go back to the shed and feed the raccoon. I can't go any further in the game. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and that did not solve the problem. I am running windows 10 on a new computer. If I can't get it to go, I want a credit for another game. This was a waste of money.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek Collector's Edition

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Apr 17, 16 4:38 PM
Thanks to Dax for pointing out that you have to connect the tokens which isn't a typical match 3 game. The instructions say drag the tokens, but that does not work. At least I can play the game now.

Now am having problems at saw mill. I gave the guy the axe and it said wrong move and to try again, only now no inventory nor any of the other icons such as menu, etc. I had to Ctrl Alt Del to get out of the game.

Tried running the game again, but same problem.

Edited on 04/17/2016 at 8:14:06 PM PST

[Post New]by daydreamer15801 on Apr 21, 16 9:43 AM
mine keeps freezing up in the bonus chapter

[Post New]by Feffanie on Apr 23, 16 8:40 AM
I'm having the same issue as others with the inventory/hint/map suddenly disappearing in the scene with the butcher. I can't leave the room either, so totally stuck. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling. I never usually have issues with games.

symigirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by symigirl on Apr 25, 16 2:21 AM
I am also having problems with the racoon. I run on windows 10, I reinstalled the game and it still same. What it is doing is when I find the cheese, it does not recognise the deduction!! I want a refund!!

[Post New]by dhatfield on Apr 27, 16 7:40 PM
There is no jewelry box for me to pick up. I've signed in as three different users to see if I was missing something, but once I complete the match 3ish game to bet the ghost, the box is supposed to be dropped, but nothing......

I can't proceed without it...sigh..

[Post New]by Kimber62 on Apr 29, 16 10:03 PM
Hello Im on Win7 and on Dead Island. The chest before the ship that sparkles, I hit the clue and it circles to the wood behind the chest with the little skull on it. Nothing is there?? Is this a computer issue or is there a problem with the game not fitting my screen?

[Post New]by chrissybabes48 on May 5, 16 3:54 PM
is there going to be a fix update for this game its pretty sad when u cant even get out of the firstish chapter and cant get the stupid raccoon to do what its supposed to... big fish you dropped the ball on this game and we paid to play it and it doesn't work..... I got a free game thank you but I wanted to play the one I bought.... thanks for letting me vent .... chris

kainesis2
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by kainesis2 on May 6, 16 6:28 AM
VJSS wrote:After I go through the maze to escape the butcher my inventory, map, hint, etc. disappears. I had to control,alt, del to get out of the game.

The same thing just happened to me. Cannot go further and have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out.

[Post New]by loddy2 on May 7, 16 7:53 PM
laurelbc wrote:

Same here. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by lionesspurenrgy on May 12, 16 1:47 PM
I am playing this game on my Mac Pro and have lost my inventory twice, this last time after restarting my laptop three times at the axe scene it has not come back any of those times. Please tell me how to fix this without having to uninstall and reinstall, I do not want to start the game all over again. Thank you.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 13, 16 4:22 PM
lionesspurenrgy wrote:I am playing this game on my Mac Pro and have lost my inventory twice, this last time after restarting my laptop three times at the axe scene it has not come back any of those times. Please tell me how to fix this without having to uninstall and reinstall, I do not want to start the game all over again. Thank you.

Hi, lionesspurenrgy. Welcome to the pond, though it's a sad reason that made you dip your toes in the water.

I'm not sure how these games save on a Mac, but on a PC when you uninstall and reinstall, your saved games are *usually* still there (there are exceptions), so you can pick up where you left off after the reinstall.

If you want to be certain you won't lose your game, try to locate where the saved games are stored on your Mac, then copy the saved game folder and paste the copy somewhere else on your Mac, like the desktop.

Once you've finished uninstalling and reinstalling, try playing the game. If you have to start over, then close the game, paste the copy back into the folder it was originally in, and try again.

Hopefully that will get you going again. Good luck!

[Post New]by CrissM1231 on May 25, 16 5:23 AM
I'm having issues getting the game past the "start" screen...has made my computer crash 3 times now. I have no clue why it keeps doing that. The second time I rebooted, the game opens and says the profile I was using was corrupt, so it was deleted.
Anyone have any ideas what I can try to fix this problem?

I'm running Windows 7 Pro on my PC

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by lizchase on Jul 20, 16 11:11 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using

Using PC with Windows 10. Game stalls in Chapter 6. Last HOP doesn't work. Can't get the axe and no where to go. Started game again and had same problem.

Go to: