H8Trkr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:*Spoiler Alert* Walkthrough for puzzle levels

[Post New]by H8Trkr on Apr 19, 16 2:44 AM
I had faith in you that you would SynthpopAddict! Thanks again for posting! I keep this thread open all the time when I am playing so when I hit those puzzle levels, I can always check here if I can't get them on my own. This thread has saved me from a lot of aggravation,... and kept me from going bald due to incessant pulling out of my hair! My hair dresser thanks you!

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 19, 16 4:26 PM
You're welcome!

I keep my hair cut very short so I can't get a good grip on it *ROTFL*

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 19, 16 5:54 PM
Level 156: Posted by anubischick earlier, thanks! You can read her version of this solution on page 1 of this thread by clicking and dragging over the white space in her post. These puzzles are getting really hard. I'll confess that I was really close but had to look at her solution to get the last 2 moves correct. Note: if you didn't complete the quest for the fish yet you will still have apples in this puzzle. If there are apples there, substitute "apples" for "fish" in this solution.

1) Fish at top row (make a M3 only, not a M4)
2) Logs 2nd row from top
3) Shields at left center
4) Blue bottles at left
5) Fish upper left
6) Stones on left
7) Wood
8) Stones

[update 5/22/16] Another method which works that was posted in another thread by oh_oma:

1) Move wood logs at the top to break the chain
2) Move the wood log at the top right up one to make a match
3) Move the shield at the top to the LEFT matching the apples (or fish)
4) On the left hand side make vertical matches of the bottles
5) then the apples (or fish)
6) then the stones
7) On the right match the stones to break the dirt which start a cascade clearing the apples (or fish) and bottles. This leaves you a stack on the left for the
8) match of shields and wood

Edited on 05/22/2016 at 5:58:58 PM PST

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 19, 16 9:45 PM
Level 164:

1) Stones on the top row
2) Shields at top
3) Stones
4) Fish
5) Shields
6) Blue bottles
7) Logs farthest to left (vertical match so fish on left moves 1 space to right)
8) Fish

GogaO
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

[Post New]by GogaO on Apr 20, 16 9:32 AM

Thank you very much again!!!

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 20, 16 8:11 PM
Glad to be of help again GogaO

Level 176: shockingly easy after some of the previous puzzles!

1) Logs upper left
2) Fish upper left
3) Blue bottles
4) Shields
5) Logs
6) Fish

Level 186:

1) Make a vertical match of the shields in the upper left (moves the fish one space to the right)
2) Stones near bottom left
3) Make a vertical match of the blue bottles at the left
4) Fish at top
5) Stones at top

SynPopAddict ...help pls level 73

[Post New]by lightdancer7 on Apr 20, 16 9:11 PM
First of all thank you so much for taking the time to do this with the puzzle levels...I would be lost without it! On level 73 and got step 1& 2 however step 3 I'm lost. I don't have any food tiles .. once I complete 1 and 2 I have logs on the left and grapes on the right middle. Only have log, grape, shield and stone tiles but no food. Can you help? Wish I knew how to do a screen shot and put it on here but alas, I'm pretty computer illiterate.

Thnx in advance for your help.

KushkaW
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by KushkaW on Apr 20, 16 9:56 PM
Thank You SynthpopAddict for posting these - I was only getting through 1 puzzle out of every 4 before I found your solutions -

I am good with the regular boards - I am on level 148 and have never failed to get all the stars and only failed to get badges twice, but I just couldn't get the puzzles without your help.

Again Thank you!

SynPopAddict ...help pls level 73

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 21, 16 6:46 AM
lightdancer7 wrote:First of all thank you so much for taking the time to do this with the puzzle levels...I would be lost without it! On level 73 and got step 1& 2 however step 3 I'm lost. I don't have any food tiles .. once I complete 1 and 2 I have logs on the left and grapes on the right middle. Only have log, grape, shield and stone tiles but no food. Can you help? Wish I knew how to do a screen shot and put it on here but alas, I'm pretty computer illiterate.

Thnx in advance for your help.

You're welcome

Sorry for the confusion; the "food tiles" in your case are grapes. When I replay the "food tiles" are different because they change as you go farther in the game. If you don't have 2 vertical matches of grapes after you do steps 1 and 2 for level 73, I think you might have moved the wrong log tile for step 1. That was the hardest move for me to figure out. At the left middle section, there's a cluster of five log tiles with one shield tile in the middle and they are over some wood boxes. Make sure you are moving the topmost log tile in that cluster down one space for a horizontal match for your first move and then the rest of it should be doable per the earlier post.

P.S. - These forums don't allow you to post a screen shot among other things, but otherwise making a screen shot isn't too hard...on OS before Win 7 try Ctrl plus Print Screen buttons or in Win 7 or later, go to the Snipping Tool program and follow the instructions.

Edited on 04/21/2016 at 6:49:34 AM PST

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 21, 16 10:14 AM
You're welcome KushkaW

Level 193:

1) Stones at far left
2) Blue bottles at far left
3) Fish top center
4) Blue bottles top right
5) Logs at far right
6) Logs upper center (move the log that is underneath a shield tile up 1 space)
7) Move the lowest log tile in the center up 1 space for a horizontal match of logs
8) Stones
9) Fish
10) Blue bottles

Edited on 04/21/2016 at 12:00:42 PM PST

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 21, 16 10:18 AM
It just figures...I'll get to the end, and this happens! I'm very sorry all, but level 199 is currently beyond me and I can't find anything elsewhere on the internet. Emailed my contact with the design team to see if he'll be kind enough to tell me what I'm missing.

If you just want to clear all the tiles, after many tries I finally figured out how to do it in 13 (the badge is in 12, unfortunately):

1) Stones top right
2) Stones top left
3) L-match the blue bottles at top right
4) M4 blue bottles in center
5) Fish
6) Move the log tile near the center one space left
7) Fish
8) Shields
9) Logs
10) M4 blue bottles on left
11) Drag amphora 1 space to left
12) Double click the bomb
13) Drag the last amphora down 1 space

If anyone can figure out a better solution feel free to post!

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 21, 16 11:32 AM
Nevermind, I just figured it out. Unfortunately, when I went back for the replay and finally got it in 12, the game then froze and I had to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and use the task manager to close the game down...so now it won't ever give me that last badge and I'm permanently stuck at 199/200 badges. Arrgh!!! So I guess if you are a game completist who must get everything - make sure you do this correct solution the first time around in level 199 or the game will glitch out on you!!!

The correct solution for level 199:

1) Stones top right
2) L-match the blue bottles at top right
3) M4 blue bottles in center
4) Move the log tile that is sitting on top of an ice cube one space to the left for a vertical match of logs (this moves the fish over one space to right). Don't make a horizontal match!!!
5) Shields in center
6) Fish
7) Logs
8) Shields
9) M4 blue bottles
10) Double click the bomb
11) Drag amphora on the left 1 space to left
12) Drag last amphora down 1 space

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 6:07:03 AM PST

TinkerOne
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerOne on Apr 25, 16 10:03 AM
WHERE IS LEVEL 60 ? I am so stuck

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 25, 16 10:48 AM
TinkerOne wrote:WHERE IS LEVEL 60 ? I am so stuck

Wrong thread...this one is for the puzzle levels only and level 60 isn't a puzzle level.

[Post New]by gladysschmuck on Apr 25, 16 2:36 PM
I add my thanks for the work you went to providing walkthroughs for these irritating puzzles. I would have quit the game long ago if not for your provision.

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 25, 16 6:52 PM
You're welcome, Gladys

I'm a little surprised at how many views this thread's gotten...I'm not that good, am I?

[Post New]by kittiekat10 on Apr 27, 16 6:34 AM
I know I sure would have been lost without your input. Thank you so very much.

Edited on 04/27/2016 at 6:35:10 AM PST

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 27, 16 6:56 AM
You're welcome kittiekat10 I'm sure there are many who share your thoughts.

I ought to try to finish the game in normal mode as my next goal.

bunch
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by bunch on May 1, 16 8:27 PM
Thought level 199 was going to drive me insane!! Thank You SO much!

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 2, 16 5:55 AM
Welcome to the pond!

You're not the only one. Most of the puzzles I got within 15 minutes but level 199 took 2 hours for me to crack and I thought it would drive me mad too!

Go to: