Dream Cars

sallie_R
Clownfish
Clownfish
693 Posts

Re:Dream Cars

[Post New]by sallie_R on Jan 6, 10 1:56 PM
I was a little unsure of this game when I first started with its lack of instructions and I was a little frustrated because I couldn't make the goal in time, but after reading here and getting a few tips that is not a problem and I am really enjoying the game now. So a big THANK YOU to all the fishies that posted tips.

I haven't had any problems with freezing etc and I hope that everyone who is having problems is able to get them sorted

As for the Engrish just have a little laugh, we all know what it is meant to say

[Post New]by Ravenj01 on Jan 11, 10 5:51 PM
I haven't had the issues with the freezing or the audio (knock on wood) but I can't progress. Everything is locked up and it keeps going back to the last level I was on. Frustrating to say the least!!!

[Post New]by Linyaari on Jan 17, 10 10:08 PM
Overall I enjoy the game.

English: The spelling and grammer needs to be corrected, but not something I mind a great deal. (Probably because my spelling and grammer are not very good either)

Freezing: The developers need to take a look at this. I had the same problem when I used the "high definition" option. Without the high def, I've only had it freeze once in about 12 hours of play.

Levels of Play: I also wish there was a "no time" or at least an "Easy" level. I still like the game, but a no time version would be much more enjoyable.

[Post New]by blueberry_crunch on Nov 25, 12 1:15 PM
yogibear2 wrote:It would be nice if there was an untimed option or a kid option(aka easy). It is indeed hard to make the goal with having to put tires on the car. I got stuck on Day 18. Can't get past it. Even though I bought the game, I'm ready to delete it!!.....Karen

The same thing happened to me, HOWEVER, I figured out that all you have to do is click on the car that you are working on and the girl at the bottom helps the work along and speeds up the process. You get through building cars much quicker and the expert level is easily attainable on the earlier levels. But you have to click on the car for each process: ie: building the car (click and the girl helps), painting the car (click again for the girl to help), putting on the tires (click), painting the sides (click), putting on the back spoiler (click). You have to click at each step to get her to help.
Once I figured this out, I fell in love with this game. The later levels get more challenging in attaining the expert level. I'm now addicted but I was just ready to give up earlier - glad I didn't.

Edited on 11/25/2012 at 1:16:05 PM PST

Go to: