deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Winter Neverending Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by deejae101 on Apr 26, 16 11:38 AM
Windows 10, brand new laptop.

When starting the game a second time I am told my profile has been corrupted and to create a new one.

After starting the game all over again with a new profile, I find that all the collection items and morphing items I found during the first go are not available to find, nor are they recognized as being found. So that screws up that part of the game for me.

I guess I can uninstall and see if that changes anything, but still frustrating!

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Serious Bugs in this Eipix game! I'm Shocked!

[Post New]by bobhillman on Apr 26, 16 5:03 PM
lbtgam222 wrote:I am having the same issues as others in the bonus game, however I can't even get that far. When I save the dude at the end with the tiles I have no actions available. I can't give him the Morphing Artifact, I can't move back, no map, guide or movement allowed! I can't believe such a bug exists in an Eipix game!

REALLY DISAPPOINTED EIPIX!

Windows 10

I had the same problem in the final scene, and, since there were no indications of anything I could do, I clicked on the hint, which caused the dialogue to continue, and I could finish the game. I'm using W8.1, but hopefully, this information will help you.

Edited on 04/26/2016 at 5:04:00 PM PST

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Winter Neverending Collector's Edition

[Post New]by judy1689 on Apr 26, 16 8:52 PM
I cannot get past Krell's House. The game where you mix liquids does not work. There is no way it will let me pour the liquid into the pearls. Also in the frozen garden, there is no way to select logs (as described in the guide) nor is there a way or item to remove the sap. I tried restating the game with a new profile, but these problems exist in both.

I just want my money back. I don't want to wait days and days and weeks for customer service

Edited on 04/26/2016 at 8:53:27 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Winter Neverending Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Space_gal on Apr 27, 16 12:09 AM
RichG21 wrote:Stuck in the bonus game, zoomed into the sick guy in the first scene a second time and cant get away from that scene ! No back icon at screen bottom and no exit icon in top right corner - all I can do is go back into the menus and even after restarting I still end up trapped in that scene !!!!
Windows 10 64 bit

Same problem, same OS.

GreyGhost
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Winter Neverending Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by GreyGhost on Apr 27, 16 5:27 PM
I'm in the Room of Wisdom, and while I got the secret compartment in the chair/throne to open, it won't let me pick up the stuff inside it, only let me read the paper. Without that stuff I can't move forward.

This isn't the first Amaranthine Voyage game I've had issues with, and while I reported the other one numerous times, and hoped they'd fix it, it's still one of the series I can't play. Is this going to be another one? I already paid for the game, and I'm very upset with the fact that I got so far into the game before something went wrong. I have lots of other Eipix games, and have not had one issue with any of them, only with the Amaranthine Voyage series. Big Fish, you seriously need to consider having a talk with Eipix and telling them to get the creators of this series to do their jobs right!

[Post New]by SkyeGray on Apr 27, 16 5:43 PM
Halfway through game, it stopped loading. Gets to 95% and freezes. Have uninstalled and reinstalled and run compatibility settings. Game is simply not loading anymore. Using Windows 10, 64 -bit.

[Post New]by annasfate on Apr 28, 16 11:25 AM
Same issue as others at the end of the regular collector's edition. Have the morphing artifact - "how are you taking my power" but the last hexagon puzzle won't load. It just says "I suppose I'd better move along" - when the hint button is hit. I get the magnifying glass and have tried clicking everywhere.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Winter Neverending Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by missysun on Apr 28, 16 12:41 PM
RichG21 wrote:Stuck in the bonus game, zoomed into the sick guy in the first scene a second time and cant get away from that scene ! No back icon at screen bottom and no exit icon in top right corner - all I can do is go back into the menus and even after restarting I still end up trapped in that scene !!!!
Windows 10 64 bit

Same issue and OS

Come on BF too many glitches...

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 28, 16 3:37 PM
Hi Everybody,

I wanted to stop in to address the technical problems people have been coming across in the game. Our teams definitely want people to enjoy their games without experiencing issues, and we appreciate everyone who's taken the time to report these. I'm going to make sure to pass along these posts so that the right teams are aware of the situation, and in the meantime I encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've included a couple below with some versatile steps that can be useful in many different situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The following help article also has some steps specific to Mac computers:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If people are still seeing an issue with the game, we strongly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. While we'd love to be able to troubleshoot technical problems here, the forums just aren't equipped with the tools necessary to do so. However, our Reps can provide in-depth assistance, as well as replacements or refunds if needed.

LunaNik, we completely understand the irritation that glitches and tech issues can cause in the game. I want to assure you that we work to test every game that we release on our site on a variety of operating systems. Unfortunately, due to the variety of hardware and software options available for computers, there are some unanticipated problems that may emerge, and the Moderation and Support Teams both work to pass along the reports we receive of these.

I also wanted to provide some clarification regarding the troubleshooting steps we suggest. Due to the nature of technical issues, similar looking problems may have very different causes, and so steps that work in one situation may not apply in another. We recommend these steps and help articles as they've been able to help in a variety of different scenarios, however the best way to troubleshoot games is to get in touch with our Support Team.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 28, 16 3:38 PM
They can offer customized help for technical issues that might come up, and by contacting them you can also help search for fixes for the issues that emerge. Our Reps have the tools to gather data and information on tech problems, which can help in any investigations that may come up.

I hope this has been able to help. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Winter Neverending Collector's Edition

[Post New]by LunaNik on Apr 28, 16 4:33 PM
bfgPanthalassa[b wrote:LunaNik[/b], we completely understand the irritation that glitches and tech issues can cause in the game. I want to assure you that we work to test every game that we release on our site on a variety of operating systems. Unfortunately, due to the variety of hardware and software options available for computers, there are some unanticipated problems that may emerge, and the Moderation and Support Teams both work to pass along the reports we receive of these.

I appreciate this, Panthalassa. Although Macs really aren't all that customizable anymore; Apple controls both hardware and software options pretty rigidly. I have sent in a support ticket with a diagnosis from Dr. Felix, and I'm hoping the issue can be resolved, since I really enjoyed the part of the game I could play. And thank you for your response. Customer service isn't an easy job, I know.

[Post New]by puzzlehound on Apr 29, 16 12:01 PM
running windows 10 have rebooted and reinstalled game manager still unable to down load game just get the sign in to your account screen

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Apr 29, 16 10:14 PM
Is there a list of the morphing objects in the HOP's because I found 10 out the 12 and i have literally searched the remaining HOP's and cannot find those last two morphs.. Usually there is a list in the guide but not this time.. If anyone can help me with this please do it is very frustrating!! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

hb98rml
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by hb98rml on Apr 29, 16 11:08 PM
Windows 10 64 bit

I have the same problem. The computer doesn't freeze or anything (seemed in another post as if the forum mod thought that). The game designers simply forgot to make a way to exit from the guy again.

Bonus Game glitch

[Post New]by Drakyn739 on Apr 30, 16 7:24 PM
OhioCrazyCatLady wrote:I just started the bonus game and talked with the sick man. Did a few other things and clicked on the sick man again. Now I am stuck. There is no down arrow to go back out, no X to press, and hint just says I better be moving on or something like that.

Windows 7 home premium 64 bits

I am also stuck in the same place. I have tried to do the things in the help section for freezing such as uninstalling and reinstalling the game again and its still not working. Don't know what else to do.

I've got Windows 7 with 64 bits

[Post New]by papergoblin on May 1, 16 6:56 AM
LunaNik wrote:Two technical issues: one is interfering with gameplay, the other is preventing me from continuing the game.

1. The black bar "helpful messages" don't turn off and end up covering up necessary portions of the screen, especially during HO scenes and mini-games.

I'm having the same issue - it started somewhere around the hall of mirrors point in the game.

Edit -- this issue disappeared after I got into the next spot on the map.

Edit again -- and it's back, can not get rid of the words "a firm leader keeps everything together."

Edited on 05/02/2016 at 10:55:29 AM PST

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on May 1, 16 9:12 AM
I am in the Bonus Game and was suppose to pick up a spyglass near the Venus Flytraps, however there was no Spyglass there to pick up. Now I need it and cannot continue without it. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks
Windows 10.

sgtsedlak
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Bonus Game glitch

[Post New]by sgtsedlak on May 1, 16 5:44 PM
OhioCrazyCatLady wrote:I just started the bonus game and talked with the sick man. Did a few other things and clicked on the sick man again. Now I am stuck. There is no down arrow to go back out, no X to press, and hint just says I better be moving on or something like that.

Windows 7 home premium 64 bits

Same here. Last time there were epic glitches effecting every player, regardless of platform, I got the "Please go to Help pages" garbage and ended up contacting the game manufacturer directly. They had a fix done and sent to BigFish *way* before they ever thought of contacting them. I wonder if BF would ever have contacted them....

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Winter Neverending Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by SkyeGray on May 1, 16 8:21 PM
VickiS531 wrote:
Windows 10 64 bit

I'm having the same issue. I cannot back away from the sick man no matter what I try. I'm running Win 7 64 bit on a Lenovo E520.

I have Windows 10 64 bit and had same problem. I had to reboot my computer to break away from the scene.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on May 5, 16 8:08 AM
Windows 10 64 bit

Me too, it is very frustrating. I don't want to reinstall the game as do not want to start all over.

Go to: