Why the old game???

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

Re:Why the old game???

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jan 7, 10 4:11 PM
Okay now if you only buy from BFG then this is a new game to you right? If you buy from other sites then you already had an opportunity to buy it right?

Sooooo .... I figure if it hasn't been offered here before then it's new to the site and therefore falls within the parameters of a new game every day.

[Post New]by MoonFairy23 on Jan 7, 10 6:22 PM
Well, it's new to me and I am enjoying it very much. Sorry it's not go good for some.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jan 7, 10 6:55 PM
I wait for "Dark Parables: Curse of the Briar Rose" - All the kingdom of the Sleeping Beauty is awake, but she isn't, even after the kiss of the prince, and after 1000 years a detective is sent, to solve the mystery. Mortimer Beckett motif...

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jan 7, 10 7:14 PM
Well all this chit-chat let me know that I'm not crazy. Yes, it's an old game, yes, I have it, BUT, it's a good game and I'm glad to see that BF has added it to it's collection. We still have 22 days to go, and I'm certain that BF has something great for us on their back burner - waiting-waiting --

Diddah
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Diddah on Jan 8, 10 12:36 AM
Well it took you long enough to finally get this game.

I love the day dream series, but this one is short. Too short, I tried it on another page and I finished it in 90 minutes.

(you get 60 min. for free, but it crashed and I got 60 new min., but the game had saved my progress)

Not a game I would buy, though I have 3 others in that series.

I think it is okay BFG release "old" games. But the site I played it from says its from June 2009 and not 2004 as I read in one of the first comments.

Nice game, just way to short

Diddah
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Diddah on Jan 8, 10 12:43 AM
And I agree, it is a new game here on BFG though it's been out for a while.

Don't see anything wrong with it. And for those who are unhappy about, don't buy it!

I saw some complain BFG didn't have any games to buy, then wait, there's a new game EVERY DAY. you don't have to buy every single one. I don't. I buy those I like. I didn't care for the game released yesterday, but I don't sit down and complain threatening to quit my membership.

Relax, there will be other games

I still love BFG, and it is the only site I buy my games at, and I know there are others out there feeling the same way.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Jan 8, 10 1:49 AM
I only buy games from BF , and have been waiting for this one, good things are worth waiting for.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jan 8, 10 6:55 PM
I thought I was going nuts too when I first saw it.

I don't think it's worth getting disappointed over. They did release TWO games that day so it's not like they really did anything wrong. The game is popular enough that I'm sure they also wanted to announce that it, too, was now available for fans of hidden object games.

Lighten up, people, it's the New Year! lol

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Jan 8, 10 7:11 PM
This game is New to BFG. While many of you are very active and find games whereever they are sold, most people do not, so getting ALL good content on BFG is important.
Oberon Media makes the Dream Day series. They quit providing games to BFG mid-2009 for their own internal business reasons. BFG and Oberon have since resolved our differences and we are releasing the 5-6 games we missed during the past 6 months(Note: we launched two "Today's New Games" today, both from Oberon). Most importantly, this means going forward BFG will get all "NEW" (As in newly developed) Oberon games.

Picman

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jan 8, 10 8:27 PM
Thats great! I love oberon games. One of the first games I played was an oberon.

ps. Bells brewery in MI makes a great summer beer called Oberon, too.

LikaLaruku
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by LikaLaruku on Jan 10, 10 7:38 AM
OLDBAY wrote:In fish years....That's OLD...No matter how you look at it....really ..really thinking about....Quiting my membership...Used to be worth it,.... ...

Girl, you need to get over that BS. I've been playing video games since the 80s, & I've played dozens of games in the early 90s better than any game on this website. Newer does not equal better.

I'm not giving Oberon full cedit for making these games...they're just the producers, not the developers.

Edited on 01/10/2010 at 7:56:08 AM PST

oasis53
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by oasis53 on Jan 11, 10 2:12 AM
Sorry guys....DUH...made a mistake with the date...meant 6-4-09...not 04...but had sent it before I caught it...but you guys are right about it being good...just like all the others...do love my HOG games..that is all I play...Hope everyone has a great New Year!!

bigdane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bigdane on Jan 21, 10 11:46 AM
It´s a new game for me and I´m not disappointed.I have the patience to wait.I play several games and I have the most fun when I play "old games".
I have played since Commodore 64 and later Amiga.
Thats when we talk fun games!!!!!

Tilske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tilske on Feb 16, 10 1:24 PM
I'm pleased that you bring "Old Games". So I have the chance to get them!
Thanks...

Go to: