barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by barelyberlee on May 7, 16 10:48 AM
Just as everyone else, got the "run time error" [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 05/07/2016 at 3:04:01 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ProfBeginner on May 7, 16 11:07 AM
Same Problem Run time error in bonus part when you try to put the buttons on the satchel. I am also running Windows 10. Rest of the game ran just fine.

linda072
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by linda072 on May 7, 16 1:00 PM
I am also getting the runtime error in the bonus chapter. This is the second time in a row I have been unable to play the Bonus games because of issues. Does anyone check these things before they're released!!!

barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by barelyberlee on May 7, 16 2:11 PM
schobey posted a separate thread, that if you go to where the guy is shot, not shot stabbed at the water fountain, and put the coins on the bag there that it works. I gave it a shot and it worked for me. Finally able to proceed

Edited on 05/07/2016 at 2:15:36 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 7, 16 3:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear of the technical issues people are coming across. I understand that several people have been seeing runtime errors when they go to play the game. The Forum Moderation Team certainly wants people to be able to play the game without seeing errors, and I've gone ahead and passed along the posts here so that the appropriate teams are aware.

Thank you barelyberlee for stopping by with that workaround. I'm happy to hear that resolved the issue for you! In case people are interested in trying this, I've also included a link to that thread they mentioned below:

Trouble with opening case

When technical issues are happening, our help articles can also often help when problems like these come up in the game. For the issues being described here, I suggest trying the steps in the following:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Additionally, I've included a couple help articles with steps specific for access violations and issues with downloading the game:

Access Violation
Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If people are encountering problems, we also highly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are able to gather data on problems in order to report them, and writing in can help in any investigations that may emerge. Additionally, they're able to provide customized troubleshooting, and are always happy to help.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules to be kept in mind while in the forums. Specifically:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

We request that people please not include any external links in posts or discussions. This helps us to preserve the security and safety of everyone here, while keeping the forums accessible for everyone.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 05/07/2016 at 3:22:42 PM PST

[Post New]by Shirleyscott55 on May 7, 16 4:28 PM
I have installed this game and it said that it was terminated,why is that?

lordofys
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lordofys on May 7, 16 10:27 PM
I followed barelyberlee's advice. It worked. Obviously there's still a bug in the game. But if you follow her advice, you can complete the bonus chapter. I did.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 8, 16 12:31 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

Shirleyscott55
, I'm sorry that there is some trouble getting this game to open after installing. The following help articles contain steps that have been known to help resolve these issues:

Run Game as Administrator

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to further assist.

lordofys, I'm glad to hear that you were able to follow another player's advice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If players are still having issues with the bonus chapter, the Technical Support Team has the tools to gather data and bring it to the attention of the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by MiladyMacabre on May 8, 16 4:24 PM
Public thanks to barelyberlee for posting the work-around for the Bonus Game glitch. It worked perfectly and I'm glad to be able to continue the game.

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by bonggamer on May 9, 16 4:25 AM
barelyberlee wrote:schobey posted a separate thread, that if you go to where the guy is shot, not shot stabbed at the water fountain, and put the coins on the bag there that it works. I gave it a shot and it worked for me. Finally able to proceed

Many many thanks. Worked like a treat and helped me finish the bonus chapter.

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on May 9, 16 6:57 PM
Same problem as all the others ! In the bonus game trying to open the bag !!!!! Come on and get an update please !

[Post New]by dfvalent on May 10, 16 10:58 AM
Got about half hour into the game (running on a Mac), and it constantly crashes at the one cemetery scene that opens a portal back home. I deleted it twice and reinstalled it. I also deleted the Game Manager thinking that could be a problem. But nope. Still did it. I have deleted the game and won't be playing it again.

I give up!

[Post New]by dribble30 on May 11, 16 8:45 PM
Played demo on newly built Windows 7 Pro system. Liked it so much I bought it shortly after, Performed install from purchase window and POW! I’ve never had such trouble from a Big Fish Game!

Game downloaded, installed and setup icons as all games, always. Went to play it by hitting “PLAY NOW” in game manager and keep getting:

Error: Access violation at 0x0313092E (tried to write to 0x00000000), program terminated

Press close and about 15 seconds later Game Manager reboots itself!
Uninstalled and re-installed both Game Manager & Redemption Cemetery game several times, keeps coming up the same.

Start from desk icon: Won’t boot game or Game Manager.
Start from BFG website: nothing
Manually open Game Manager, locate game title and PLAY NOW: Error message!

I hope somebody finds a cure. Sure hope I didn’t waste my money!

NOW I"M GETTING THE SAME (different file #) ERROR FROM ALL MY BIG FISH GAMES!!!
Get busy and fix your game manager! Won't recognize log in if you open it manually, even if you're logged in on the net site!

Edited on 05/11/2016 at 9:56:43 PM PST

[Post New]by JACKRUSSELL4 on May 11, 16 10:48 PM
i also am having problems...its only about 10 mins into the game..i play a HOS where there are pumpkins..irons...etc...will not let me pick the object up. Have uninstalled and installed ...same problem

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on May 12, 16 6:41 AM
Am also having the runtime error in the bonus game....will go check the work around now....

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 12, 16 12:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game. The Moderation Team thanks players for taking the time to post what they are experiencing and we definitely want to help get things up and running for you.

In regards to the runtime error that players have mentioned in this thread, we have indeed passed this along to the appropriate teams as bfgPanthalassa mentioned. If you haven't already, please ensure that your video card driver and any Windows updates have been installed. I'll include below a help article that contains these steps:

If players are experiencing crashing issues or trouble progressing, the above help article contains steps that have been known to help resolve this issue. I'll also include below a help article that contains further troubleshooting:

Run Game as Administrator

With the access violation error message, the following help article is specific to resolving this message:

Access Violation

If players are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the Forums, the support team is always willing to help in any way that they can. The support team has the tools to provide steps specific to your system.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Might find it hard to believe!

[Post New]by dribble30 on May 13, 16 9:52 AM
Kept getting this message every time I tried to start game:

"Error: Access violation at 0x0313092E (tried to write to 0x00000000), program terminated"

Got curious as to why other games would start but this one wouldn't.
1. Went into Windows Explorer
2. Located game launch file.
3. Listed "Properties"
4. Compared listings with other game
5. All the same but OMG RC "launch game" properties "APPLY" button was highlighted as though it was never "triggered"
6. Hit "APPLY" button in properties & WHA-LA! Game started fine and plays as it should.

[Post New]by graygr9148 on May 13, 16 5:13 PM
I'm running windows 10. All i have in inventory is the music box. I do the treble clef's in order of the code paper and nothing. I cannot finish game.

[Post New]by WTGator on May 13, 16 5:58 PM
A number of us are having issues with getting the music box to work.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/738975.page

I have a Windows 10 OS. I also can no longer access Tasks in the game. Going to try a fresh installation.

kahlan_1
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan_1 on May 13, 16 6:18 PM
Same problem, runtime error in bonus game trying to open satchel. Running windows 10

Worked going back to where the guy was stabbed and opening satchel there

Edited on 05/13/2016 at 6:22:19 PM PST

Go to: