White House

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Re:White House

[Post New]by Terri218 on Jan 10, 10 2:33 PM
I had a lot of trouble downloading this and when I finally got it downloaded, it wouldn't open.

[Post New]by mistletoehoney on Jan 15, 10 8:38 PM
I have trashed the game twice and installed it three times and spent the 60 minutes you get to play it being stuck or alt cont deleteing it. I thought the thing was fixed.

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by catluvr on Jan 21, 10 9:14 AM
needs lots of work. shame on them for turning this loose!

Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kaliarii on Jan 21, 10 9:21 AM
I'd heard WH had some problems... Downloading now to see if I get them too... O_o There will probably be updates soon to fix bugs. Unfortunately, the more advanced a game gets, the more probability there will be issues, and they don't always get caught in testing. Patience, fellow fishies!!!!

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 21, 10 9:26 AM
Kaliarii wrote:I'd heard WH had some problems... Downloading now to see if I get them too... O_o There will probably be updates soon to fix bugs. Unfortunately, the more advanced a game gets, the more probability there will be issues, and they don't always get caught in testing. Patience, fellow fishies!!!!

They've already updated this game. Plays with no problems here.

epundt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by epundt on Mar 2, 10 11:57 AM
I just downloaded the game and am having the same problems the others have had in the Professors Office. I can exit the game though. When did they fix the problem? I got the bust, but no place to go. Game stopped here and won't go forward. Sorry I down loaded it now, but the free time worked fine. Didn't finish the Professors Office though.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 2, 10 12:37 PM
Hi folks!

I see that there have been some issues with White House. If you are having technical issues, you may want to update your Direct X, video card drivers, or flash player. Here are some helpful links below:

Unable to Play Downloadable Game

Flash Player Error

If the errors continue, you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach Customer Support.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

I’ve also gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 2, 10 12:44 PM
Also, if you are having trouble downloading the game, you may want to adjust your firewall settings. You can check out our help article below.

Problems Downloading & Activating a Game

bfgTigris

Go to: