Re:Welcome to Cooking Dash forum

[Post New]by Ashleyg18 on Nov 30, 10 1:40 PM
Does anyone have any tips on level 36 I can't beat it I've tried so many times??

[Post New]by esha12 on Jun 11, 11 12:50 AM
i just love cooking dash but i always get stuck in the 12 level and i cant go further i just need some help for 12th level

esha shetty

[Post New]by littleone501 on Aug 20, 11 10:26 AM
I need help on level 10. I can't pass the dang thing!!

Cooking Dash Game Problem

[Post New]by RebelButch on Sep 12, 11 5:01 PM
I love the game, but I am having a problem. I have had to restart from the very beginning 3 times. Everytime I reopen the game, my progress from previous plays are not there anymore, so I have to start from level one! Can anyone help me with this issue?

[Post New]by soundstepz on Jan 16, 12 2:06 PM
Will there ever be a new Cooking Dash released? I love that game so much. I have all of them (3) including the spills and thrills edition. Can anyone provide me any info on this such as dates of the new releases? I am not a fan of diners dash and they seem to have tons of new editions. I just wish that Cooking Dash would have some new editions and games. Thank you

[Post New]by TRACYSB on Feb 1, 14 4:31 AM
Is there another one coming out? I've got Thrills & Spills (can't get past the second restaurant on that but keep trying) and love the Studio one. Have the original although finished that.

Thanks

Tracy

Go to: