The ending

jamz2
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:The ending

[Post New]by jamz2 on Feb 15, 10 12:35 PM
WOW, I wish I had read this b4 buying the game
I'm also extremely disappointed in the ending.
I got the prez day discount 2, but wish I'd have bought
something else! They should definately make a fix
for this! I paid $4.89, w/discount, only worth .99!!
Hope they read these posts, and see how bad the
game is!

[Post New]by NCPantherEyes on Feb 16, 10 2:28 AM
I am FURIOUS! I used (WASTED would be more like it) a game credit to purchase this game and I know I was ripped off. If they did away with the dialogue that takes up at least half of the game, in my opinion, you would only have a thirty minute game at best.

Jencinta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Jencinta on Feb 26, 10 5:59 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a total TM person, but I do like HOG. This had a great twist so I decided it would be my first HOG purchase.................................

all of it was great, interesting, I was having a blast.............then.................the chick says , "Oh hell no" and I see.....................

The end!

Then I repeated her statement and I think smoke may have blew outta my ears. I can NOT believe that. Its like they were making a wonderful game, then something cut their time/budget short, and they just ended it!

I have spent money on games that ended badly, was poor length, the usual, but I think for the first time I may ask BF to give me a credit for this one. I never have and its my own stupidity but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont even get wrapped up in this story, bc you will fall right in like the rest of us.

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Mar 6, 11 5:58 AM
Sheesh!! After reading all the bad stuff~ I don't even want to TRY it lol. Thanks for saving me money fishies!

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Mar 6, 11 7:15 PM
Thank you fellow (and Gal) fishies. Saved me$ 3.15 and a few hours of my life Doesn't sound like much but the older I get the more I value my time

[Post New]by pearlofgr8price on Mar 6, 11 7:26 PM
So glad I read these reviews first. I would hate to have bought this game to find out that ends this way. How tragic...

Go to: