meridi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy forum

[Post New]by meridi on Jan 28, 10 7:14 AM
I can't get any of the writing all I get are blocks that look like part of a conversation. I need help, please..

[Post New]by tlodge28 on Jan 28, 10 12:36 PM
I am at the end of my first day and I am in my room. How do I set the clock to the morning, so I can start the next day?

Thanks.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 29, 10 7:32 PM
Use your cell phone to set the alarm. Press the set alarm button.

julesy

[Post New]by lady_light on Feb 5, 10 12:58 PM
I love this game, and the walkthrough is great, but I can't seem to make it up the tree according to the walkthrough, I have tried every variation I can think of but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me please?

gin72
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gin72 on Feb 6, 10 4:00 AM
game goes nowhere with no instrutions on what to do next, just stupid arrows pointing to nowhere and getting nowhere. What am I doing wrong?????

[Post New]by treehugger100 on Feb 20, 10 1:37 PM
I'm stuck at the DNA project. I have tried many different variations! Any hints? Please?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Feb 21, 10 12:53 PM
I posted a suggestion on the forum. Go to the 2nd page of the forum and look for the thread on DNA help.

julesy

[Post New]by iamtoo on Feb 28, 10 4:09 PM
Help--When I take photos with my camera, they don't save. I'll snap the photo, press save, then all I see is blackness. I've tried view photos and it's all black, too. Is it my computer? Am I doing something wrong? Any thoughts? Thanks

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 1, 10 7:27 PM
After you take the picture, press Show, then Save after it's displayed.

julesy

juhuwoorps
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by juhuwoorps on Mar 1, 10 7:33 PM
There's an error in the puzzle cement pieces outside...they don't rotate>>??? via right clicking--and drag.....they wont move...

There have been other ppl saying the same thing..Anyone else have this problem...>?

How frustrating to get this far..and not be able to finish that silly puzzle..

EDIT

I figured it out...U have to hold down the left button...and then click right..and drag..Both buttons should be pressed...silly really

Edited on 03/01/2010 at 7:37:10 PM PST

[Post New]by sonshine1 on Mar 3, 10 7:07 PM
Buffalo12980 wrote:I've talked to everybody, exhausted all dialogues, taken and uploaded all four pictures and saved in their respective folders. went up to rachael's room, knocked and didn't get a response. I uninstalled the game and went through everything five times and still nothing, This is very frustrating.

[Post New]by sonshine1 on Mar 3, 10 7:10 PM
sonshine1 wrote:
Buffalo12980 wrote:I've talked to everybody, exhausted all dialogues, taken and uploaded all four pictures and saved in their respective folders. went up to rachael's room, knocked and didn't get a response. I uninstalled the game and went through everything five times and still nothing, This is very frustrating.

[Post New]by anasthasia14 on Mar 5, 10 5:11 PM
je suis bloque et plus capable d,avancer dans le jeu j'ai besoin aide merci

cmcqh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cmcqh on Apr 4, 10 9:45 AM
Which Nancy Drew Game is the best?

[Post New]by gibby3 on Apr 7, 10 8:56 AM
I am stuck on the piano . can you help me?

[Post New]by WebstarChamp2424 on Apr 9, 10 2:59 PM

I think you should check the waverly website for coments on your photos she usualy leaves you a message if its wrong also i think there are more than 4 photo you need

[Post New]by WebstarChamp2424 on Apr 9, 10 3:03 PM
treehugger100 wrote:I'm stuck at the DNA project. I have tried many different variations! Any hints? Please?

Make sure there are pink bars conecting every bead and only pair red with blue and black with yellow dont worry i had the same problem

[Post New]by katia2010 on Apr 13, 10 12:42 PM
The clock keeps going backwards. It doesn't pass 8:30 am. When I try to set the clock in Nancy's room, clock says "you can't nap now. You have to find out who is blackmailing the twins." For two days now, I've been stuck at this time or earlier, it went backwards to 7:01 am today. Is this a technical game glitch? HELP.

[Post New]by lhasomuffy on Apr 19, 10 9:22 PM
I can't get past the conversation with the room mate. How do I move on? The screen seems to be frozen
Have tried to get an arrow but all I have on the cursor is a magnifying glass

[Post New]by etlovesbt on Jun 9, 10 5:54 PM
I am so frustrated with this game. Nothing I do gets me past the starburst puzzle. I have tried the suggestions and also the walkthrough. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Go to: