joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on May 17, 16 1:33 AM
OH..DUH... please ignore..the logs are in front of the flytraps..and they are always there. Sorry for the mistake..

amisoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

No sound

[Post New]by amisoo on May 18, 16 8:54 AM
I have a new laptop and am running Windows 10 but have no sound. I didn't even play the first level because of it.

emiboll
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:video card error

[Post New]by emiboll on May 19, 16 4:50 AM
I am getting the same message of video card error - it would be nice if the Tech services folks could actually respond to this specific error instead of just saying the same old thing about about the Help section which is not always so helpful - if you read these posts you will see that people have done that already, this is an ongoing issue with tech services -

[Post New]by yoghurtoracle on May 20, 16 1:24 PM
I am also getting the "unsupported video card" message and the game refuses to open. I have also tried all the helpful suggestions and am fed up that I can't get to play yet another game that I have paid for. I am playing with windows xp and usually they run fine.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 20, 16 5:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the posts here regarding the technical issues that people have been seeing in the game.

amisoo, I'm sorry to hear that there wasn't any sound when you went to play the game. When one of the features of the game isn't working correctly, we suggest taking a look at our help articles. I encourage trying the steps in the ones I've included below:

Windows 10
Run Game as Administrator

emiboll and yoghurtoracle, I understand that you're still seeing that video card message after trying the steps in the suggested help articles. Because the forums aren't equipped with the tools necessary to provide in-depth troubleshooting for issues like these, we suggest our help articles as they are a quick and effective way to troubleshoot a variety of problems. However, we understand that these may not address every situation, and so if you're ever seeing a persisting issue we strongly recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are able to gather data on problems to report to the appropriate team, and also provide customized help and troubleshooting.

The Moderation Team appreciates everyone who's taken the time to report these issues here. We work to advocate for our users, and will continue to track trends and glitches and make sure they're passed along to the right team. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by lilychicxx on May 21, 16 7:16 AM
When I pick up logs, food or build cannons etc the game screen disappears back to my desktop. I have uninstalled an re installed the game but that doesn't help

hope4peace
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by hope4peace on May 23, 16 11:29 AM
"unsupported video card"...has ANYONE found a solution, or been given a solution to this ?????????????

[Post New]by SignerGal60 on May 31, 16 6:29 PM
Same problem stated by MANY OTHERS
Error message: Unsupported video card.
All drivers are current Windows Vista

So much for the Memorial Day Sale.......can't use it now!

[Post New]by thefreyfam on Jun 16, 16 6:52 AM
Keeps freezing mid play

SUGIE
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Level 3-1 mushrooms

[Post New]by SUGIE on Jun 17, 16 9:00 AM
I also am having the same mushroom problem on that level. Not enough to feed the 2nd ...saurus.

Help!

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Jul 9, 16 8:33 AM
I think there may be a glitch in the program execution. The Timed mode and the Relaxed mode are exactly the same. They both have timers and you lose stars for not completing on time. Relaxed mode should allow you to play at your own pace but it doesn't. This is irritating and disappointing. I noticed several comments on this in general posts. Developers need to be notified and need to correct it.

Edited on 07/09/2016 at 8:34:23 AM PST

[Post New]by kinvid on Aug 2, 16 12:31 PM
kinvid wrote:I have windows vista! game installed fine, but since i had technical issues-
Error UNSUPPORTED VIDEO CARD- I have reinstalled and went thru the help pages trying ever suggestion and still nothing works! This is new error for I have never seen it before when downloading from BIGFISH! Its nice to have a new time management game wish I could PLAY!

[Post New]by thebutcher1216 on Sep 17, 16 4:44 PM
game says relaxed no time take as much time as needed but it still has timer and does not work help

[Post New]by kelsmanly6 on Sep 17, 16 8:48 PM
I am using windows 7 premium. I have previously played the whole game with no problems. I am playing the game from the start again but when I get to level 5 about 2 minutes in the game crashes with a message: 'A problem has caused the game to stop working. Windows will notify you if a solution is found.' I have latest drivers installed and I have updated flash player. Please help

[Post New]by thebutcher1216 on Oct 9, 16 3:58 PM
when are you going to fix the relaxed mode it still is not working please let us know thank you

Hallin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Hallin on Dec 9, 16 8:30 AM
"unsupported video card" is the failing message using Win10. But I've played other games quite successfully on this OS. Any suggestions please?

Go to: