ugn037
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Enjoyed immensely

[Post New]by ugn037 on May 31, 16 3:41 PM
I really enjoyed this game. I agree the HOP are getting too easy, you really don't need to look at list any more: eye, broom, umbrella, cup etc. It's as if they cut paste the code for HOP's. I didn't mind the wandering around, there have been worse games where I'm using the map to get a handle, the the pulleys then the rope to go back to the well all for a bucket of water to put out a fire at a place in the last town. I liked the storyline, and the fact there weren't demons and minions. I just wished it was longer. I will be looking for other games by the developers. Thank you for recommendations of other games similar to this one.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Facility 47 here.

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jun 6, 16 1:43 PM
Comehere it is like the games we started with and then we were delighted with going throuht the LVLs with the Automatic Arrow. when I started this game I was wondering why the Arrow dident pop up. So with this game I have to look at the at this big Arrow at the Right and it Looks so Cheap

Ria Bonus

[Post New]by condor0967 on Jul 10, 16 10:41 PM
An excellent game I have played it several times and I really liked the plot twist at the end , it`s a shame this isn`t one of a series as it very good with or without help clues please produce more like this please .

kiddopal
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by kiddopal on Oct 9, 16 5:04 AM
What an excellent adventure game. There are many locations to explore and you have to explore everything. But that is what makes these games so much fun. The hints are very helpful. I resorted to the hints about six to seven times through out the game. They were helpful enough that I never needed to resort to a walkthrough. This is the type of game where it is helpful to take notes but I find that tedious. So for quite a while now on these adventure games I have been using my cell phone to take pictures of the scenes I think I will need to remember and later scroll through my pics for the needed information.

I hope we get more games like Facility 47 .

Go to: