Error code 2

Re:Error code 2

[Post New]by tracytrull on May 20, 16 2:31 PM
I have it as well, Win10, tried chrome and IE. I don't know how many others play Dreamfields, but that won't load either, Just the gray screen. I have updated chrome, rebooted my PC, logged out, back in, nothing works.

Edited on 05/20/2016 at 2:36:37 PM PST

[Post New]by NiennaBerylla on May 20, 16 2:31 PM
Same here, working with windows 10, error 2 everywhere, in the app and online, hope it will be fixed soon!! going to keep my eye on this topic!

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on May 20, 16 2:32 PM
Has anyone tried to access the game through the game manager. You will have to have Adobe Flash Player for Firefox - NPAPI. I don't use Firefox so I don't have this Flash Player installed.

[Post New]by Daveonwheelz on May 20, 16 2:40 PM
I'm Getting the same message on a Mac ver 10.11.3 . I agree with some earlier posts that we are probably dealing with a server problem that will be fixed come monday

[Post New]by jjretina on May 20, 16 2:40 PM
tazruby2000 wrote:Has anyone tried to access the game through the game manager. You will have to have Adobe Flash Player for Firefox - NPAPI. I don't use Firefox so I don't have this Flash Player installed.

I tried the game manager on Windows 8, and the game still shows "Failed to log-in (Error code 2)" and won't load.

couso
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by couso on May 20, 16 3:11 PM
I'm having the same Error Code in Windows 10 using Chrome. I've updated flash player, but can't get into the game.

I've tried the game manager too, it didn't work.
I tried edge, didn't work
I downloaded and tried Firefox, didn't work.

Edited on 05/20/2016 at 3:26:03 PM PST

[Post New]by Rizanne on May 20, 16 3:18 PM
can't get in either tried the game manager as well

i hope this gets fixed fast so i can plant those seeds a few more times

[Post New]by heronero on May 20, 16 3:25 PM
try chrome firefox ie but same problem. help pls. I want play this game :/

[Post New]by lilybug07 on May 20, 16 3:26 PM
hi i tried to login to crusaders of the lost idols and bw2 and i get this error code 2.I am not using vista ..i have windows 8 and using crome everything is updated i checked cleared cache and did a computer restart cleared history basically everything i could think of it only seems to be effecting games by codename for some reason ...i cant play the event in crusaders now as many cant and it's frustrating... hope we get some kind of compensation for this as i have spent money to play this game and cant !!!!
I play on bigfishgames online and would change to a different platform if i could login in and get a code to do so dont even get a loading screen just a few seconds of a white screen then fail login error2 no matter how many times i reload or what browser i try ...please fix this and thank you for your time
Lilybug07

as a follow up i did visit kizi and played as a guest without issue so it would seem that it is something to do with bigfish games and codename !!!!!

latest update from bigfishgames :
An issue with Big Fish's authentication API is causing the game to not load properly.

Big Fish is aware of the problem and is looking into a fix.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited on 05/20/2016 at 4:45:28 PM PST

wolffelis
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by wolffelis on May 20, 16 3:28 PM
I got in early this morning but when I logged out I can't get back in. I have run a clear cashe and clear cookies and nada. If someone works for BFG shows up please let the loyal players know what is going on, please.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 20, 16 3:33 PM
Big Fish finally got back to us.

They are looking into the situation and will let us know as soon as they can.

Erika
CNE Community Manager

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on May 20, 16 3:33 PM
erika_kramer1 wrote:We're trying to get in touch with Big Fish to help us troubleshoot what Error Code 2 means.

Unfortunately, it is a Friday so we might not hear from them until Monday.

Thank you Erika for letting us know you are trying to work out the issue With BFG. I, like others, am getting the error message. Will be patient and see what Monday brings.

Edited on 05/20/2016 at 3:34:15 PM PST

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on May 20, 16 3:37 PM
I can't get in through game manager either. Code 2 error

[Post New]by heronero on May 20, 16 3:40 PM
erika_kramer1 wrote:Big Fish finally got back to us.

They are looking into the situation and will let us know as soon as they can.

Erika
CNE Community Manager

thank you so much erika

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on May 20, 16 3:45 PM
Thank you Erika.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on May 20, 16 3:58 PM
Failed to log-in (Error code 2)

An issue with Big Fish's authentication API is causing the game to not load properly.

Big Fish is aware of the problem and is looking into a fix.

Thank you for your patience.

couso
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by couso on May 20, 16 4:37 PM
Thank you for the update about the error code. We'll be (im)patiently waiting.

wolffelis
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by wolffelis on May 20, 16 5:02 PM
Thank you for the updated info Erika

Teddyfish
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by Teddyfish on May 20, 16 5:03 PM
Same thing for me...no admittance..error 2, BF is looking into the problem. Thank you Erika for an update.

Sooo, we may not be able to get back into BW until Monday? Hmmm, well, I'll catch up on washing and housework...or perhaps, play another game.

teddy

Edited on 05/20/2016 at 7:27:23 PM PST

[Post New]by iepslave2000 on May 20, 16 7:37 PM
So hope they get it fixed soon! I feel the withdrawal symptoms setting in and it isn't pretty. Thanks for the update Erika Hope to see all my Bush buddies soon until then (((hugs)))

Go to: