meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cursed House 3 here.

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Jun 6, 16 4:39 PM
Level 56 Same issue with Replay button.

meanbusiness wrote:Level 55
Replay button not showing completely and no words. Some kind of red diagram covering half the button.

meanbusiness wrote:Thank you for your response. Problem with pixelating and flashing just like the others have said. I forged on ahead and just finished level 33 with no difficulties. I love your games and hopefully will have no more problems. I will let you know if I experience any more difficulty.

FRHgames wrote:what means "acting erratic"?
Could you describe it in more details?

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Jun 6, 16 4:50 PM
level 56 End of level.Now showing just a white box instead of diagram or replay button. I think you need to look at your graphics. I am still going to play the game as long as I can. However, unless there is a major fail, I won't report.

meanbusiness wrote:Level 56 Same issue with Replay button.

meanbusiness wrote:Level 55
Replay button not showing completely and no words. Some kind of red diagram covering half the button.

meanbusiness wrote:Thank you for your response. Problem with pixelating and flashing just like the others have said. I forged on ahead and just finished level 33 with no difficulties. I love your games and hopefully will have no more problems. I will let you know if I experience any more difficulty.

FRHgames wrote:what means "acting erratic"?
Could you describe it in more details?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 6, 16 8:07 PM
ok, understand. Could you please tell me the exact model of your PC?

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Jun 8, 16 3:12 PM
jpabich wrote:I am experiencing very slow and sluggish mouse movement in this game that I don't have anywhere else or in any other game. I would buy it but I cannot take the mouse moving at a snail's pace.

Same problem while playing the demo. I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't help. Did removing custom cursor work? I haven't bought the game but would like to if I knew it would work properly for me.

Edited on 06/08/2016 at 3:16:38 PM PST

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 8, 16 8:33 PM
I don't think that setting cursor to default will help. Can you please tell me the model name of your computer?

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Jun 9, 16 5:12 PM
HP-Envy Desktop-Intel Core i5-12GB Memory-2TB Hard Drive MN 750114

FRHgames wrote:ok, understand. Could you please tell me the exact model of your PC?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 9, 16 8:15 PM
ok, thanks.
I will forward this info to our programmer. Would be very helpful if you tell us when exactly erratic behavior starts ( in match3, or in ho scene )
Unfortunately we can't reproduce the problem here.

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Jun 12, 16 11:46 AM
The flickering was always in the match three scenes. I had two other M3 levels, 66 and 77, where the flickering occurred. Could be a fluke with the new PC and Win 10. I did finish the game this morning and still loved it. I hope you will be making more. Thanks for your personal attention to the problems, and again I loved the game. I have also played all the Laruavilles and Floria and am waiting for a new challenge. Thanks again.

FRHgames wrote:ok, thanks.
I will forward this info to our programmer. Would be very helpful if you tell us when exactly erratic behavior starts ( in match3, or in ho scene )
Unfortunately we can't reproduce the problem here.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cursed House 3 here.

[Post New]by bnesmom on Jun 18, 16 11:03 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

I am using Windows Vista. The game plays just fine, however for the last several levels, when there are obvious moves to make, I get a message "no further moves available" and my choices are to restart of just click "OK", which brings me back to the home screen. Very annoying. I finally quit the game for a while. Sometimes when I go back to play I can actually finish a level, but more ofte, I get the same message, even thought I can see multiple possible matches. Is there any way around this? It's quite annoying and making me wish I hadn't purchased the game.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 19, 16 3:32 AM
It looks like you're playing Limited Moves mode.
In limited Moves mode the moves counter is adjusted so that you ( if you do everything in a right sequence ) can walk through the level with 1st attempt in the most cases.

If you can't complete any level in Limited Moves mode, you can either:
- complete this level in No Limits mode ( you should switch to this mode in Options )
- try again. Every attempt you will have some extra moves to complete level.

[Post New]by bnesmom on Jun 19, 16 4:16 PM
Thanks! That solved it. Didn't realize there were such options for this game.

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Jul 2, 16 7:18 AM
by FRHgames on June 8, 8:33 PM
I don't think that setting cursor to default will help. Can you please tell me the model name of your computer?

HP 64 bit OS. AMD Athion II x4 635 processor
Windows 10
Slow, very slow & "floaty" mouse action

Edited on 07/02/2016 at 7:18:54 AM PST

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jul 2, 16 11:57 AM
and what is the graphic card inside?

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Jul 24, 16 8:03 AM
Re lease post any TECH ISSUES for Cursed House 3 here.
[Post New]by FRHgames on July 2, 11:57 AM
and what is the graphic card inside?

Sorry again for the delay. ATI Rodeon HD 4200, Driver Version 8.970.100.9001, Model WDDM 1.1

[Post New]by bpearce2001 on Oct 25, 16 11:01 PM
I downloaded the trial and had serious issues with game play. There was significant game lag and poor cursor movement. I turned off the custom cursor which did help a little, but the game continued to play very slowly. While trying to switch to my other video card to test the game on that, the trial was over. I had downloaded it a mere 15 minutes ago. Can't buy this game if I can't play it. Why did my trial end after 15 minutes?
I'm on a Dell Precision laptop with quadro video card and 32gb of ram.

Edited on 10/25/2016 at 11:04:31 PM PST

1/3 of game playing

[Post New]by misstazz on Oct 26, 16 11:52 AM
The only part of the game playing is the match 3. The cards & HO don't come on. There are no levels. The game just goes on & on. I've been playing the match 3 for weeks... Enjoy it, just would like to play the other parts too...

1/3 game playing, #2

[Post New]by misstazz on Oct 26, 16 12:49 PM
I will also add that I deleted and re-installed the game. It didn't change. And I'm running Win. 7

[Post New]by bpearce2001 on Feb 26, 17 7:32 AM
I have tried both graphics cards now and ridiculous how slow the game is. I have a Dell Precision 5510 with dual Xeon 2.80 Ghz processors, 32GB RAM and integrated P530 and Nvidia Quadro M1000M video cards. I can choose which video card to use and I've tried both of them. I have also tried compatibility mode with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista and there has been no change. Obviously I have system requirements for the game, but still can't play it. This happened with the demo and again with the purchased version (which I accidentally purchased because I loved Cursed House 2 so much!) Very disappointed there has been no response to this forum in MONTHS!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 5, 17 11:12 AM
misstazz, you have finished all the game levels with your current name in the game. In order to play different challenges, create a different name and use that to play. If you keep your current name and do not change, the game just generates random match-three screens. Good Luck.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on May 31, 17 6:29 PM
scroungegirl wrote:Skip option came up, took me to the end of the level, and it froze just like it does when I play the level. What gives? Please help!

I got this game yesterday & am on MAC Yosemite 10:10:5

It gets stuck right at the start when explaining the 'bomb' move

Reinstalled- same thing

Is there a conflict with MAC?

CookyFish

Go to: