FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:If you're stuck or need a help, we're here!

[Post New]by FRHgames on May 28, 16 12:55 PM
the cannon will disappear if there will be no more targets. A piece of Lava at the left side of the screen is a target. Collect all coins, then open a trunk. Trunk will add an extra Lightning which will let you destroy this piece of Lava and then cannon will disappear.
Just re - play this level without skipping pop up helps :-)

[Post New]by selig2729 on Jun 12, 16 10:44 AM
Stuck on level 38 only get a replay key???

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 12, 16 7:44 PM
I need more details, and please double check if the level number is 38.

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jul 13, 16 2:51 PM
Hello FRHgames:

I am stuck on level 55. I can clear out the left side of the board with matches, but however the right side has no matches whatsoever. Any ideas on how to clear the right side of this board?? I am sure the boards are generated at random and sometimes the pieces are shuffled at random so that sometimes you have matches on one side but not the other side.

If you can help me out FRHgames, that would be great! Just let me know, otherwise I am totally stuck and would have to start over with a new player...

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jul 13, 16 8:07 PM
Here's the walkthrough video!
https://youtu.be/RaXbW3Mxn_s

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jul 14, 16 4:26 PM
FRHgames wrote:Here's the walkthrough video!
https://youtu.be/RaXbW3Mxn_s

Thanks for that youtube video FRHgames! I have (or had) never thought that the cannon (once you had all the rocks blown out which is what I did) could destroy those wooden planks (of which were giving me that headache! ) on the right side of the board about 3 times (three planks from left to right on that same side), of which then it would give me the matches!!

Now that I think about that, maybe when I return to that level (I should have kept that player profile but instead created a new one and deleted the other one (which I had thought was a bug)!! ), I will hopefully remember that tactic of clearing out the level...

(PS: I did get your PM message you sent me which had the same url...)

[Post New]by cydcat on Jul 16, 16 1:00 AM
I am stuck at level 75. all is clear except for a grayed out coin way over to the left under a few bombs. I can't find anything else to do to clear that side panel.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jul 16, 16 12:00 PM
there's a hole in the wall. Activate top left bomb through that hole and a chain of explosions will take the last coin!
Here's the walkthrough video!
https://youtu.be/vB90fa9cNnY

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Aug 21, 16 8:43 AM
Hello FRHgames:

In response to my 2nd post about trying level 55, I did just played level 55 and I did clear out that level as the walkthrough video showed me (remembered the technique it showed me).

Now I can continue the game to uncurse the house...

thekileys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by thekileys on Aug 30, 16 1:37 PM
Great game!! I'm stuck on level 61. I can't see how to drop the drop into the vial. I've cleared all the bugs and can't unfreeze the last 2 coins.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Aug 30, 16 8:25 PM
hmm. I didn't realize what is wrong, but here's the walkthrough video:
https://youtu.be/R190eZsaBYI

Baabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Baabs on Jan 17, 17 1:53 PM
I love the fact that there are "find the difference" in this game .... wish there were more of them, rather than the solitaire. Great game ! Is there a reason why it keeps jumping levels ? Did I finish & not know it ?, and now it just jumps around ? I'm going to purchase CH2 ~ hope it's just as good !

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 5, 17 11:17 AM
Baabs, you probably did finish all the levels. That's why random levels appear. Create a different game name and use that to start over. That way you can enjoy the game all over again! BTW, I'm on my fourth name. Good Luck.

Go to: