ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on May 26, 16 5:07 AM
BlueLena wrote:This is why I don't think my processor is at fault here, far too many other folk having the same freezing issues. Other games requiring the same processor etc work just fine. There is without a doubt something wrong with the game. I would have bought this in a flash if only I were able to play it. The farthest I have reached is level 41, then it froze again and I just gave up.Please someone, anyone fix this game, with so many potential buyers it would make sense.

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by nelliegemini on May 26, 16 8:13 AM
I bought the game the day it came out and it ran fine with W8.1. Then I accidentally installed W10 (it's a long story) and now when I open the game the screen is huge and I can only see the top left hand corner. The mouse is the system one and I can't reach any of the buttons to even try and do something in settings.

Prehistoric Tales was bought in W8.1 and works fine with W10.

I have un-installed and re-installed and rebooted.

Edited on 05/26/2016 at 8:14:15 AM PST

[Post New]by RJMiller on May 26, 16 10:26 AM
Hi, i'm having a problem with the pink sunglasses. Only get one, haven't found a way to refill. With the problem a can not get past the first star. Ladies leave mad.

I'm playing on a surface tablet, windows 10. PC

Thank you,
Bobbi

Edited on 05/26/2016 at 2:43:53 PM PST

[Post New]by EllenfromMars on May 26, 16 11:05 AM
Hi, I cannot save the game. I bought the game , played almost till the end. I ended because it was late ...and today ... I had to start from the very beginning. I restarted the game, quit and same thing re start from the beginning How can I save the played levels?

Thank you in advance for your reply

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on May 26, 16 11:59 AM
EllenfromMars, I have exactly the same issue as you. Bought the game yesterday directly, without trying the demo. Played several levels. Today I had a very bad surprise as I launched the game: I had to restart from the beginning. Nothing was saved.

I feel disappointed and hope that this issue will be fixed soon, because such an issue is not acceptable.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on May 27, 16 9:34 AM
Its days ago alot of people complained about this game and no its not our computer its on your side, i playde this game without any problems on g a m e h o u s e
so fix this game

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on May 27, 16 2:04 PM
I have to tell you something: Since this game was driving me nuts, I decided to download the trial version from ****.... The issue is the same. I can play as long as I want, but if I leave the game, nothing is saved.

I have tried TONS of things: Running as admin, disabling my antivirus program, installing the game on a different drive, uninstalling and reinstalling. I don't remember all the stuff that I did.

I think that there is a real issue. I am playing with a good PC, running under Windows 7.Earlier I have experienced the same issue with "FOUND", but one day there was an update and the issue was fixed.

Just wanted to share my experience with you. Maybe someone will have a genial idea. I don't understand why many people are able to save their progress and why other can't do it.

Have ALL of you a very nice weekend.

BlueLena
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by BlueLena on May 27, 16 2:55 PM
I could save the game on the levels I managed to play. I have given up even trying to play now. I am 100% sure the game is infested with faults for most of us and all the re -installing, disabling firewalls and virus protectors etc etc will not make the slightest difference. I have tried to play on 2 lap tops one running W.7 and the other W.8 makes no difference, freezes almost every other level. I am just writing it off as a bad lot.

[Post New]by CatherineMoon on May 28, 16 2:23 AM
I have found a way to play it without a lot of freezing (maybe once after 10 levels or so); Open the game and keep the screen small, then drag the edges to make it "fullscreen". I've managed to play and finish it that way. Plus it's easier to close and restart.

No problems with saving here though, that sucks!

I've also gotten a refund on the game, just email Big Fish with your problems!

Edited on 05/28/2016 at 2:24:06 AM PST

[Post New]by hugsie on May 29, 16 3:54 AM
I also have issues with the game not saving. I already tried the "run as administrator" steps (two different ways!) and re-installing and it still doesn't save my game files.

To blame consumers is pretty immature so I really hope Big Fish Games will step up to the plate and try to fix this issue. It is not the first time I have issues with their games and some were just never fixed. What a shame.

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on May 29, 16 11:43 AM
Hugsie, since I share the same issue as you I can easily understand how you feel.

However, to be honest, we have to know that the issue with this game not saving is not Big Fish-specific. .... The site that originally sells the game ( you know which one) recognizes that several players can't save their progress. They give advices, I followed them, but with no success. Besides I downloaded the trial version from "****" and ... same issue.

Hopefully there will be an update.

[Post New]by raijay on May 29, 16 7:01 PM
I have WIndows 10. Downloaded game 3x. On First download worked fine for a about 5 mins. Froze. Now each time I start game is so large I can't find play and after 2 mins. the game freezes again. All other games work just fine.... I wouldn't have bought this game if I knew it wouldn't work correctly or at all. Very Disappointed.
Rai Langford

[Post New]by Zebra_Zebra on May 30, 16 6:55 PM
I am also having the problem of it freezing at the shop on the yellow stars. I'm over it. Have messaged Technical services the other day but have heard nothing back. Second game in a row to have problems. First Pirate Chronicles & now this one!!!! Definitely want a refund.

[Post New]by chicklets50 on May 31, 16 11:46 AM
I am on level 24 and I start out with 1 pair of the pink sunglasses. It is not enough. The customer wants 2 pairs and there is nowhere to get anymore. I watched a video on YouTube for this level and their game started off with 3 pairs.
I am running Windows 7.

Update: I figured out how to make the sunglasses.

Edited on 05/31/2016 at 12:38:08 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 1, 16 4:00 AM
There are various times - - 4 or 5 so far --- at which the game will freeze & each of those are between levels. I think all of them happened when I hit play from that screen where you go from one level to the next.

I want to get support for it, but they're just going to tell me to run a diagnostic, & really
I dont think there's any point in giving my technical info & doing all that Dr. Felix stuff when clearly there's a problem with the actual game.

But for what its worth - all of the freezing has happened at those points.
Cannot unfreeze it from the task manager.

[Post New]by maffy1975 on Jun 1, 16 12:01 PM
I can't even get the game to start. All I get is fabulous2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Not happened on any of the other games I've installed recently.

Only bought it as it was on offer with the 65% off.

[Post New]by DeeStar27 on Jun 1, 16 1:01 PM
I've had some minor tech issues but shut the game down and restarted and completed the game but I am stuck finding the mouse in level 41. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by Cloudnine55 on Jun 2, 16 7:26 AM
Running Mac El Capitan and game worked fine up until level 31. It quits unexpectedly just after Angela tells Eric that "this has to be stopped or I will get kicked off the show". Guess I will get a refund. So disappointed!

[Post New]by Leanie1313 on Jun 3, 16 8:51 AM
running on pc win 8.1. Freezes, game closes. Bought the rack update but doesn't always let me make more than 4 dresses. Still playing in spite of problems. Just let it rest in between.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 3, 16 12:52 PM
I'm thinking this has to be a glitch/tech issue...Magic Max loses his effectiveness upon replaying some levels and sometimes he's downright useless.
Anyone else finding this?

Go to: