hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fix-It-Up: World Tour forum

[Post New]by hangel1 on Feb 8, 10 3:30 PM
Hi world tour fans! i LOVE THIS GAME!! I I was having video problems until I called my computer support people and they did something to my video to make it work. It works like a charm now.

Anyway, I am unable to get a gold in Sydney level 3 and England level1. I keep running out of parts and when I buy more then I don't have the money to buy the expensive car of the level. What am I doing wrong???

[Post New]by loopy1966uk on Feb 15, 10 7:03 AM
I am really hoping the second game works without a hitch. The first game played fine for 2 weeks after I bought it but then it started to come up with error messages about corrupt files and I ended up getting a refund. Hopefully this new game will be problem free as I really got into the first game before the problems started.

[Post New]by loopy1966uk on Feb 15, 10 8:11 AM
Well thats disappointing. I never even got to start this game on Windows Vista. Hardware failure again. At least it happened before I bought it ths time.

cb329
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by cb329 on Mar 30, 10 1:10 PM
I found a glitch with this game. It won't let me buy any cars in the right hand or lower lane, nor will it let me buy the 5000 spare parts. It won't let my mouse go over that far. My OS is Windows Vista home Premium.

So far I have upgraded my shockwave player. I then uninstalled and re-installed my shockwave player 2 times, and then uninstalled and re-installed the game twice, but can't correct the problem. Has anybody else been having a problem like this with this game? If so have you found a way to correct the issue?

cb329

Leticiagp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Leticiagp on May 27, 10 4:52 PM
Lazzarith wrote:Is this game worth buying if you already have the original Fix it Up game?

If you loved the first one you will love this one. You can't always get a gold on the first try, which is why I love it.

[Post New]by sunshinehart on Jun 14, 10 11:45 AM
i need help cant figure out how to make expert workers

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Jul 21, 10 1:50 AM
I liked the other Fix It Up games and found this one enjoyable as well. Basically I agree with QEII with the exception that my husbands name is not Steve, it is Scott.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Feb 15, 11 10:12 PM
Really unique and fun game. You run a car park where you purchase broken down cars, fix them up by repairing, painting and modding them and then selling them for a profit. Each level you are given specific goals to work toward - including targeting a certain type of car for upgrades, going for green points (done through various upgrades with safe paints, equipment, etc). You have to decide which cars to invest in, which to keep for rent, which to sell.

Gameplay is original and well done. The only complaint I have is that game gets very sluggish very quickly. I have a super computer and pretty much never have issues. This leads me to believe this game has a memory leak something fierce. The gameplay stuttering like that and requiring the game be shut down and restarted after a few minutes clears it up (temporarily) but this should have been resolved before the game was released. I also had problems initially with no sound (which I had to resolve on my own through hunting down an older version of the .dll file the game uses). Lots of fun, but lots of little technical issues to sort out too, kinda makes playing not as fun as it could or should be.

[Post New]by tessie_webb on Jul 31, 11 2:59 PM
I'm stuck on a level. England: Level 3 wants you to have rent of $150,000 but I can't get over $144,000 using royal cars in time for the Gold. I've done everything to get as much money per car as I can. Modding, waxing, painting, insuring, repairing, tuning. I've tried all the cars on all the buildings over and over and still can't get past $144,000. How do I pass this?

[Post New]by tessie_webb on Jul 31, 11 4:15 PM
sunshinehart wrote:i need help cant figure out how to make expert workers

cLICK ON Hire button when clicked on a building. Have to be told in conversation that you need experts first I think.

Edited on 07/31/2011 at 4:15:41 PM PST

[Post New]by DianeV57 on May 8, 13 6:08 PM
tessie_webb wrote: I'm stuck on a level. England: Level 3 wants you to have rent of $150,000 but I can't get over $144,000 using royal cars in time for the Gold. I've done everything to get as much money per car as I can. Modding, waxing, painting, insuring, repairing, tuning. I've tried all the cars on all the buildings over and over and still can't get past $144,000. How do I pass this?

I'm experiencing the same problem. Still can't figure it out. Any suggestions anyone ????

Go to: