Re:Welcome to Green Moon forum

[Post New]by macyraypey on Jan 26, 10 3:39 PM
Ok, I finally messed with it long enough to figure it out! I went back to a previous save, then did recipe 13 first and started with the garlic! It was still touchy about where the hot spot was for the garlic, but I did get through!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 26, 10 3:53 PM
macyraypey wrote:Ok, I finally messed with it long enough to figure it out! I went back to a previous save, then did recipe 13 first and started with the garlic! It was still touchy about where the hot spot was for the garlic, but I did get through!

Congrats on getting through!

Margie B

AndaO
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by AndaO on Jan 26, 10 5:19 PM
I can't make anything happen on the moon. Double clicking doesn't seem to do anything. I am following the walkthrough. What else can I do?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 27, 10 5:42 AM
That depends on what you're double-clicking on.
Did you click for air when you visit the moon immediately after that potion?
The left-hand navigation map just shows you where you are. It's not clickable.
The right-hand blue space selector gives you on the moon as a choice. When that's up, you can double-click on a location to go there. A single click should show a destination icon.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 27, 10 11:38 AM
autumndaze wrote:why is there not a game guide? I am having trouble in knowing what to do to play. I am new to this type of game.

Hi autumndaze,

You can find the game guide/ walkthrough for Green Moon on the Big Fish Games Blog here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/green-moon-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

errias
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by errias on Jan 27, 10 3:50 PM
I guess i'm just not smart enough. i had no idea what to do. if the notes had been kept somewhere to check peridically would have helped. didn't like have to memorize everything or go back and look at the note again. i've only played for 20 minutes. not sure about it.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 28, 10 4:14 AM
It gets easier once you've found the task book as that stays with you at top right of your screen.

[Post New]by wlfsm8ak on Jan 29, 10 10:06 PM
no problem downloading game. i just wanted to say that i thought its the best game ive played in a long time.
it made you use your mind, the puzzles were very good, grafics were out of this world.
i will play any games these desiners make.
keep of the good work

[Post New]by malficha on Jan 30, 10 3:57 AM
Hi, my game freezes in the same place every time, any help please, have all the latest downloads.

IvvyM
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by IvvyM on Jan 30, 10 6:35 AM

Not really sure where to put this messageor how to put it anywhere else- Keep forgetting what I sis last time-but really wanted to say:
Thanks to all for help re Green Moon- I am moving along now- hope I can work out rest myself!

MrcBB
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by MrcBB on Jan 30, 10 11:31 AM
I just playing for 10 minutes and I am stuck. Don't have a clue what to do next? I went upstairs in the bedroom, the kitchen and have no clue what I am suppose to do. Don't know what to do with the wire in the bedroom, the pot in the kitchen, the mouse hole etc. Is there a walkthrough or something? Guess I am just to blond for that game lol

Daenerys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Daenerys on Jan 30, 10 11:58 AM
Hey guys,

Did any of you have trouble with an object disappearing?
I just bought the game,and when I open my saved game my matches are gone!
I need them for the bread task,does anyone know how to fix this...?
They're no longer in my inventory nore on the mantle.
Is it a glitch or can they be found alsewhere....?
Thx for any feedback!

Daenerys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Daenerys on Jan 30, 10 12:03 PM
Euhm,nevermind...Solved it!

Just closed the game down again,reloaded it and my matches came back!

Sorry for bothering you all *blush*

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 30, 10 1:12 PM
MrcBB wrote:I just playing for 10 minutes and I am stuck. Don't have a clue what to do next? I went upstairs in the bedroom, the kitchen and have no clue what I am suppose to do. Don't know what to do with the wire in the bedroom, the pot in the kitchen, the mouse hole etc. Is there a walkthrough or something? Guess I am just to blond for that game lol

The link to the walkthrough is usually in a sticky-thread at the top of the forum, and here it is:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/green-moon-walkthrough/

Just copy and paste into your browser.
The first steps in this game are a bit difficult (try finding the keys and the book), but then it gets better and better
oh, and leave the stuff where it is until you need it

Have fun!

[Post New]by Linschades on Jan 31, 10 5:42 AM
I am stuck on Task 7, mini game. I am supposed to sink 7 ships but, after sinking the first 3, no more ships appear. It just keeps telling me I'm not very good at this, which is pretty obvious! lol Suggestions?

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jan 31, 10 5:47 AM
Linschades!

I can help - the same thing happened to me. It means that you saved the minigame at the start and it doesn't play properly after that. You need to go back to the last auto-save point, play through again and save the game well before the mini game starts.

Don't forget to save though 'cause it's a tough one!

Welcome to the pond!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 31, 10 5:51 AM
Linschades wrote:I am stuck on Task 7, mini game. I am supposed to sink 7 ships but, after sinking the first 3, no more ships appear. It just keeps telling me I'm not very good at this, which is pretty obvious! lol Suggestions?

There's also a whole thread about this in this forum: "Sinking the ships - load error?" with lots of explanations. BTW, I seem to recall there will be more than 7 ships.

Good luck!

Daenerys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Daenerys on Jan 31, 10 8:16 AM
Ugh,getting a bit frustrated...

I'm working on the cooking mini-game....I prepare the dishes the way it says in the book,the "done" button" automatically flashes to let me know a dish is all ready,but when I've prepared the last dish and click on "done",I keep losing my head!

I've tried it over and over again and it's always the same...Checked the blog walkthrough already,it says you need the whisk for dish 13,but it won't allow me to do that either!

Anyone able to help me out...?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 31, 10 8:53 AM
There's a whisk in the kitchen drawer next to the cookery book, but you can ignore it. The whisk in the cookery task is to the right of the spoons. You use it on the sauce.

[Post New]by Linschades on Jan 31, 10 9:42 AM
thanks all.... I went back to last save, task 5 (I need to save more often) and am now cooking for the King Very Cool

Go to: