Replaying madame fate

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

Re:Replaying madame fate

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 23, 10 12:18 PM
If i can ever finish isabella and drawn i will give madame fate another play i loved that game.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 23, 10 1:34 PM
It's so great

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Jan 23, 10 1:44 PM
Mojave_Rain wrote:I'm replaying it now too, hadn't played it in well over a year and lol it's still smarter than I am a lot of the time and so fun. "Who could not love Madame Fate?"

Ha ha ha! You are quoting that doll from the main menu (dashboard) of Dire Grove, aren't you? LOL!
Maybe I should go back and replay this game. I have to say I missed the morphing objects in it or have forgotten about them. Maybe I should go give it a whirl. Haven't played it in over a year, either.

corbs123 wrote:If i can ever finish isabella and drawn i will give madame fate another play i loved that game.

I still haven't finished Drawn, LOL! Did the Beta test for it, too! OH! That reminds me... I got an invite to beta test for a new HOG so maybe I'll play that today instead...or BOTH! I could do BOTH the beta test game and Madame Fate! HEYYYYY!

Edited on 01/23/2010 at 1:46:55 PM PST

[Post New]by briteredlips on Jan 23, 10 3:32 PM
Just LOVE Madame Fate! Every time I play, I love it more. Have never made it to the out house, though I really try hard. Oh well, maybe next time.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 23, 10 3:55 PM
Hi folks,

Just as a heads up, I went ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for Madame Fate to keep Chit-Chat tidy.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jan 23, 10 3:58 PM
One of my all-time favorites! The puzzles remind me of the first Ravenhurst..I really enjoy these vintage puzzles with the old look.

magmae
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by magmae on Jan 23, 10 4:23 PM
Madam Fate is my favorite game of all time. No matter how many times I play there is always something differrent.

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by auntann11 on Jan 23, 10 10:29 PM
OK, got through the first 6 levels today. I have to admit that I clicked on the balloons in the cat circus to see if they would pop.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 25, 10 9:51 AM
I made it to the outhouse! I had all the objects and it said the outhouse was now available but it wasn't there. So I ended the game, started a new one under my usual name and there was the outhouse! I didn't have to go through the whole thing again to have it appear.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 25, 10 9:54 AM
I tell you what absolutely flummoxes me though. How come I can think at the kitty carnival, I think the headphones are on a cat somewhere, when I haven't played the game for over a year, and yet I frequently find myself in front of an opened fridge door with no idea at all as to why I am there!

egoheater
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by egoheater on Jan 25, 10 11:34 AM
I have played this game so many times . But I think I shall have to try it again

as I just can't remember the outhouse? So don't know if I played it or not. Now all

I have to is go through over 100 discs to find it.

Have good day everyone!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jan 25, 10 11:44 AM
Madame Fatre is definitely one of my favorites.

Rachieroos
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,039 Posts

[Post New]by Rachieroos on Jan 25, 10 5:54 PM
Thanks for this thread - it has just made me remember how great this game is and I have reinstalled it ready to play again tomorrow morning (well today really - it is 1.45am here in the UK) The morphing bits are my faves but tricky. In fact, when I played the demo before I bought it I didn't even NOTICE them!

Go to: