grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:Walkthrough now available for Green Moon

[Post New]by grammyapples on Jan 28, 10 9:50 AM
WoooHoooo Hi Margie,
Sure is good to see you hon.
Did you do the walkthrough for this one? Great Job!
Great Big Huggers

kelleyj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kelleyj on Jan 28, 10 10:11 AM
i had to go back to auto save and start again and it worked, i just finished this game. this is the hardest and most interesting games i have ever played. sooo worth it. thanks for the ride

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 28, 10 10:12 AM
grammyapples wrote:WoooHoooo Hi Margie,
Sure is good to see you hon.
Did you do the walkthrough for this one? Great Job!
Great Big Huggers

WooHoo back at ya GRAMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!

Where is my "Apple Buttuh" LOL, good to see you too.

Yes, I did the walkthrough for this game

Big great big hug back to you!

Margie B

kelleyj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kelleyj on Jan 28, 10 10:13 AM
it was the 7 plant mini game. i don't know what happened but i fixed it. thanx again!!!!!!! kelley

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 28, 10 10:14 AM
kelleyj wrote:i had to go back to auto save and start again and it worked, i just finished this game. this is the hardest and most interesting games i have ever played. sooo worth it. thanks for the ride

Hey Kelleyj,

Congratulations on finishing the game!

Margie B

[Post New]by Evesparadox on Jan 30, 10 6:51 PM
Heavens to mergatroid!! This game is kicking my ****. I was truly lost before the walkthrough.

I am still trying to pour the yellow potion on the old boots in the MAGIC BOOTS part. Yeah in the very beginning. I can't seem to pour the potion. The bottle won't tilt and I have clicked all over those darned boots with the bottle.

H E L P

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 31, 10 8:57 AM
Did you combine the boots?
Did you use the spell on the potion?

[Post New]by Evesparadox on Jan 31, 10 3:31 PM
Hello Russ!!

Nope, I did not have the spell note. It is the weak becomes strong one right? At any rate, I do have the note now thanks to your post and tried to 'use' it on the potion and by 'use' I assume that you mean placing the note over the bottle. I did this and I can not make it stick to the potion any more than I can make the potion 'stick' to the boots. Yes, I have them paired up, (had no problem there) and am standing out in the yard so that I have enough room.

again...and most earnestly....H E L P !

Laura

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 31, 10 3:47 PM
Hi. This is combine in inventory. Click the spell to take it in your hand, then click it on the potion in inventory.
You appear to be trying the wrong spell. Did you find the one by the bed in the attic?

Edited on 01/31/2010 at 3:53:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Evesparadox on Jan 31, 10 3:52 PM
Yep....like with the boots. Still not working. I am not sure what to do at this point. I have started a new game even but to no avail. Same problem.

darnit....this looked like a kind of unique game too. I notice that neither BFG or Gamezebo mentions anything about using a spell (although the book does) they just say pour the potion on the boots and right click to put them on.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 31, 10 3:54 PM
Cross-posting. I updated my reply.

[Post New]by Evesparadox on Jan 31, 10 4:01 PM
OOOOOooooOOOOOooo look who has nice shiny new boots on!!! Thanks Russ!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 31, 10 4:03 PM
Goodo.
No potion works without the spell to activate it.

Celestien
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Celestien on Feb 7, 10 8:46 AM
Phew! That was quite difficult.

I finished it now and as soonas I got the hang of it, I enjoyed it. But:
1. I would have liked a walkthrough that explains first and then tells you what to do. When I got stuck (quite early in the game) the walkthrough told me where 9or when) to go and pick up things, but not WHY. After a while I just visited a time or place and found out for myself what I needed and then traveled back to get it.
2. I would prefer a 'skip' button for the mini games. I managed to get all of them done, but some games are just not really my thing.
3. But: I loved the idea that it was possibe to lay down some things from your inventory when it got too full. It was an 'uh-oh' moment but actually quite logical that snow melts when you leave it lying around too long and a flower might perish... so I had to get those again... but I finished it!

Very nice, all those magic things like space travel, time travel, invisibility, healing magic and so on. A very complete game for that!!

[Post New]by mamasunshine on Feb 13, 10 10:32 PM
Can't get wheels on mastodont cart. Followed walkthrough . Wouldn't take wheels in any order or place on cart or mastodont.??????? Can't progress in game without fang.

Edited on 02/13/2010 at 10:35:55 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 14, 10 2:34 AM
You've missed a step. You have to talk to the troglodyte on the left first.

[Post New]by mamasunshine on Feb 14, 10 1:57 PM
Thank you Russ that was it. I had talked to him earlier and forgot to check again. Live and learn. lol Many thanks

[Post New]by kheller1264 on Feb 15, 10 2:58 PM
ok i screwed up. i put wrong item in mortar and cant get rid of it. i tried to right click it didn't work is ther any way to get rid of item or is there another mortar somewhere in screen. I am too far into game to have to restart, but i will if i have too. any help would be appreciated

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 15, 10 3:08 PM
kheller1264 wrote:ok i screwed up. i put wrong item in mortar and cant get rid of it. i tried to right click it didn't work is ther any way to get rid of item or is there another mortar somewhere in screen. I am too far into game to have to restart, but i will if i have too. any help would be appreciated

There is only one mortar. When you right-click it make sure that you pick it up first and then right-click it anywhere on the scene. Otherwise it will not work.

Good Luck,

Margie B

[Post New]by kheller1264 on Feb 15, 10 3:29 PM
thank you very much for your quick response im new to the asking for help i did try that again but it was coffee i tried to make more and it asks for the correct liquid so i can not make more coffee either. ii also went to several rooms and tried to right click with item in hand and didnt work is this just a glitch?

Go to: